Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

article

listing

"Extraordinary presidential compound-one of the world's safest homes for life and personal property. Modern fortress with commanding views designed and fortified to "live to die another day" standards by global security expert Al Corbi. Self-sustaining water and power supply, thirty capacity car vault, art museum, three kitchens included. Catering and summer. Infinity pool, bowling alley, gun range, game room, solarium, spa, theater, wine cellar and room, vault, command center, two commercial elevators, geothermal systems. Some photos are only representative, as the property purposefully awaits final personalization."

Dirt cheap. Looks nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My gf is asking for a $400 Dyson hairdryer, so I went to do some digging about it and i think i found emanon's (and other engeneers) favorite youtube channel:

My gf is asking for a $400 Dyson hairdryer, so I went to do some digging about it and i think i found emanon's (and other engeneers) favorite youtube channel:

Been subscribed to that channel for years, it's definitely one of my favorites. That channel is the main reason I have spent an absolutely obscene amount of money spent on Wiha screw drivers, Knipex pliers, and such.

The comments are always gold :lol2:

ka.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I learned something new today. Some of you may already be aware of this, but I thought I would share it for those who maybe aren't. I always assumed that galaxies such as our nearest neighbor, Andromeda, were too far away to be seen in the sense that they were so far away, that they appear as just tiny bits of light and you need a telescope to see. But as it turns out, Andromeda isn't difficult to see with the naked eye because it is far enough away to be small, but rather so far away that it is very dim. If however Andromeda was bright enough to be visible to the naked eye, this is the actual size it would be in the night sky:

EpuhHJa.png

So I learned something new today. Some of you may already be aware of this, but I thought I would share it for those who maybe aren't. I always assumed that galaxies such as our nearest neighbor, Andromeda, were too far away to be seen in the sense that they were so far away, that they appear as just tiny bits of light and you need a telescope to see. But as it turns out, Andromeda isn't difficult to see with the naked eye because it is far enough away to be small, but rather so far away that it is very dim. If however Andromeda was bright enough to be visible to the naked eye, this is the actual size it would be in the night sky:

EpuhHJa.png

All I can say is that I wish it was brighter then. :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of project cars but when somebody builds worst Volvo in history with customized parts from various F1 cars and even wheel fenders are fastened with titanium screws from fighter jet I have to say this blow my mind.

FB_IMG_1513993254107.jpg

Space X launch tonight looked absolutely awesome. It was a little after 5pm, so it was dark on the ground but sun was lighting up the trails against a black sky.

There was a lot of WTF all over SoCal about it.

• 1 month later...

So I just read that Amazon's Jeff Bezos is currently worth $118 billion (!!!!!!!). I mean CRIPES, I had no idea he had gotten to that level. The others aren't far off either though, Bill Gates is at $97 billion and Mark Zuckerberg at $76 billion. Elon Musk is at $20 billion. Man I feel poor.

So I just read that Amazon's Jeff Bezos is currently worth $118 billion (!!!!!!!). I mean CRIPES, I had no idea he had gotten to that level. The others aren't far off either though, Bill Gates is at $97 billion and Mark Zuckerberg at $76 billion. Elon Musk is at $20 billion. Man I feel poor.

welcome to the 99% lol

DAMN! Love how he just casually gets up, pulls his shirt back down and nonchalantly walks off. Nothing to see here.

1 less camry tho!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Apollo IE. I fuckin love purple carbon!!!!!

29087700_2058684434416125_67934115895474

that's badass. I didn't know they could do a color like that. time to update your avatar!