Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's badass. I didn't know they could do a color like that. time to update your avatar!

Only when Fortis is ordering another supercar! :D

• 2 months later...

Anthony Bourdain dead. RIP!

Great person of insight and humbleness.

Never met but read few of his books and watched his shows occasionally.

He took his own life at 61 years.

Talk about standing behind your product.

He doesn’t even flinch...makes me think it might be fake. Any ballistic experts care to weigh in on it?

Speeding SUV crashing into toll plaza on Florida's Turnpike.

No one bothers to even check the guy for a pulse, just walking around with their thumbs up their ass’?

No one bothers to even check the guy for a pulse, just walking around with their thumbs up their ass’?

The indifference those fuckers showed is disgusting. Just watching, looked almost like the one jackass was taking pictures, then just strolls next to the drivers body. Luckily it seems even the ejected guy lived with only minor injuries....

The indifference those fuckers showed is disgusting. Just watching, looked almost like the one jackass was taking pictures, then just strolls next to the drivers body. Luckily it seems even the ejected guy lived with only minor injuries....

No shit? I assumed the dude was dead on impact.

No shit? I assumed the dude was dead on impact.

I did too, but all news stories are saying him and his 4 passengers all went to hospital and were released.

Thank goodness they made it. They say what happened? I’d guess some sort of medical emergency of the driver.

Yeah, the indifference is both astonishing and sadly expected. Everyone wants to put ‘their photos’ on Instagram and online first, makes me despise the increase of social media and technology as much as I love it for other reasons.

Thank goodness they made it. They say what happened? I’d guess some sort of medical emergency of the driver.

Yeah, the indifference is both astonishing and sadly expected. Everyone wants to put ‘their photos’ on Instagram and online first, makes me despise the increase of social media and technology as much as I love it for other reasons.

I kept waiting for someone to check the guy out and then the video ended, no one even moved fast, just milling around. F'ers

Not to mention that the one lady was more concerned with damage to her car then any of the passengers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't know about you, but if everything around me is on fire.

The LAST thing I am going to do is record it on my i-phone. :eusa_wall:

That’s exactly what I was thinking and also to be honest I’d be saving my own ass before I’d go back into an inferno to save the cat, as cruel as it might sound, cat 🐈 you are on your own!