Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Captain, does that happen often? That was pretty damn blatant don't you think? He rung that guys bell like there was no tomorrow.

Two codes, Rugby League and Rugby Union - which I play. In League those guys are now just too huge and the pace is growing so more stuff like this will come.

But Union gets some bigs hits too

Same guy banned recently for this 30secs in

Jesus, Captain, does that happen often? That was pretty damn blatant don't you think? He rung that guys bell like there was no tomorrow.

I'm not sure it was blatant. I'm not familiar with the players or terms but, it looked like the guy defending went to punch at the ball unfortunately at the same time the guy with the ball was lowering his head to cross the goal line.

The fight in the next video should have warranted a ban. That kind of stuff doesn't belong in sports. I'm all for banning jerkwads that fight in ANY sport. The exception to the rule seems to be hockey, I just don't understand why being a goon qualifies one as an athlete.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Two codes, Rugby League and Rugby Union - which I play. In League those guys are now just too huge and the pace is growing so more stuff like this will come.

But Union gets some bigs hits too

Same guy banned recently for this 30secs in

Hello, everyone, first post!

Here's the scenario:

Your married/or have a girlfriend, and the both you are elated with your relationship. She's very special, come to think of it,she's the one. Neverrrrr, would you ever think to cheat on her.... however, one night/day your "presented" with the chance to sleep with (Obviously, you do it!) Adriana Lima and the next night Angelina Jolie and for the third night, Scarlett Johansson. And to top it off, your wife was present the whole time! Not only was she present but she was also "apart" of it. One can only wish...right?

Hello, everyone, first post!

Here's the scenario:

Your married/or have a girlfriend, and the both you are elated with your relationship. She's very special, come to think of it,she's the one. Neverrrrr, would you ever think to cheat on her.... however, one night/day your "presented" with the chance to sleep with (Obviously, you do it!) Adriana Lima and the next night Angelina Jolie and for the third night, Scarlett Johansson. And to top it off, your wife was present the whole time! Not only was she present but she was also "apart" of it. One can only wish...right?

My wife is black. Your move Sherlock.

My wife is black. Your move Sherlock.

Well this is getting interesting :D

To the fellow with the Transformer wife, I think you have discovered the secret for long happy marriage, just sayin :)

:lol2:

Come on Placid, let us see.

i snapped a pic of Placid. i think he tried to pull off the Angelina look in this one. he looks lovely, doesn't he? :D

zirazira1797001.jpg

i snapped a pic of Placid. i think he tried to pull off the Angelina look in this one. he looks lovely, doesn't he? :D

:lol2:

apart = seperate

a part = involved in

but then again, I have to say I'd shoot this shick in her various personas seeing as I have photographed the real ones over the years. I'd be curious as to what penthouse would offer her, probably a pretty penny!

apart = seperate

a part = involved in

but then again, I have to say I'd shoot this shick in her various personas seeing as I have photographed the real ones over the years. I'd be curious as to what penthouse would offer her, probably a pretty penny!

Maybe English isn't his native language? Interesting you spelled separate incorrectly too. Leave him alone... for now.