Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that vid yesterday. I just think I need everything I own sprayed in that stuff.

Sheets especially, perfect when you are eating cake in bed. I know you a big fan of pastry in the middle of the night. ;)

Sheets especially, perfect when you are eating cake in bed. I know you a big fan of pastry in the middle of the night. ;)

Yes, cake. That's why I'd need it on my sheets too.

Cake?!

She is less pastry more delicate sponge and heavenly filling.

Cake?!

She is less pastry more delicate sponge and heavenly filling.

After you are done with her I am assuming...

Unbelievable how bad these people drive... maybe they should improve the driving classes/schools in the USA.

You are referencing 1 particular road (mulholland drive) which most people treat as a personal racetrack. Wouldn't generalize based on that.

I know that road and I've seen enough videos of it (even on here), I still stand behind my statement.

People wouldn't drive like that there if you didn't have a circus of photographers and video guys there everyday to push morons to show off, what do you expect? That's like putting a TV camera in front of the Kardashian's house.... worthless morons will come out to play

Crazy crash footage. Makes me cringe but definitely an interesting find.

I know that road and I've seen enough videos of it (even on here), I still stand behind my statement.

LA by the rockstore, mulholland/ go back to the alln vs frank/ronin thread, lots of footage there