Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Hello, everyone, first post!

Here's the scenario:

Your married/or have a girlfriend, and the both you are elated with your relationship. She's very special, come to think of it,she's the one. Neverrrrr, would you ever think to cheat on her.... however, one night/day your "presented" with the chance to sleep with (Obviously, you do it!) Adriana Lima and the next night Angelina Jolie and for the third night, Scarlett Johansson. And to top it off, your wife was present the whole time! Not only was she present but she was also "apart" of it. One can only wish...right?

Interesting concept and videos but there's a problem.

The reason I wanted to do Adriana Lima, Angelina Jolie, and Scarlett Johansson while I was married is because they aren't my wife!

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not even married :icon_mrgreen: Your move Professor Moriarty

Hmm.. if that is indeed the case the only move I have is: smile wide and have an awesome time living life without anyone nagging me. :icon_mrgreen:

Here's the scenario:

Your married/or have a girlfriend, and the both you are elated with your relationship. She's very special, come to think of it,she's the one. Neverrrrr, would you ever think to cheat on her.... however, one night/day your "presented" with the chance to sleep with (Obviously, you do it!) Adriana Lima and the next night Angelina Jolie and for the third night, Scarlett Johansson. And to top it off, your wife was present the whole time! Not only was she present but she was also "apart" of it. One can only wish...right?

Oh, thank God, finally a post where I can learn how to properly apply make-up

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Oh, thank God, finally a post where I can learn how to properly apply make-up

I sense sarcasm here... :eusa_think:

Hmm.. if that is indeed the case the only move I have is: smile wide and have an awesome time living life without anyone nagging me. :icon_mrgreen:

Or marry the right girl and have the time of your life forever so you won't end up being a miserable bastard that lives by himself with his 100 cats in his 1 bedroom apartment and the only time someone will visit is when the smell becomes unbearable for the neighbors :icon_thumleft:

Remember, they are all the same, the important thing is to find the one that you can put up with the most and the longest.

Take your time during the selection process, sample a lot of the merchandise, when you think you've sampled enough and you are prepared to make your selection SAMPLE some more once you've picked don't come bitching to me nobody forced you during the sampling process :icon_mrgreen:

Here's the scenario:

Dude, your wife is a ladyboy. How do you deal with her penis?

Always makes me say "DAMN"

"YOUNG HEARTS BE FREEEEEEEE TONIGHT!"

Man, I miss South Florida.

Right?! That's exactly the song I want some shitbird deputy listening to while they follow me down I-95!

What I woke up to last night.... and exactly why I stay off of Miami Beach during our Memorial Weekend "Urban Beach Week" as much as possible. Not my video, but I could hear the shots from my place and I simply assumed they were fire crackers because there were so many going off. I think there were a few more shots this tape didn't capture.