2005 Bentley Arnage T, UNBELIEVABLE deal from KANE00

Allan-Herbie

As I said I want to buy a Bentley Arnage T, and Keith (KANE00) came through with a killer deal.. Unfortunately for me, the car is silver, and being that I already had a silver Arnage T, Im going to get exactly what i want... That being said this car is the deal of the century for someone who wants a bad ass car... Its a 2005 ( yes, new headlights) silver with black, Arnage T, Mullliner edition... I ran the carfax on it, and it is a one owner, 17K mile car, no accident or paint history according to carfax with service records... Keith pulled through with an UNREAL price... 69K.... Thats WHOLE SALE or below... here are a few recent auction prices...

08/12/10 RIVRSIDE Regular $70,000 26,203 Avg GRAY 8G A Yes

06/03/10 RIVRSIDE Regular $78,000 19,484 Avg BLACK 8G A Yes

05/05/10 SWFL Regular $86,250 21,506 Above Black 8CY A Yes

04/07/10 W PALM Regular $70,500 21,487 Avg BLACK 8G A Yes

01/28/10 AWS Regular $80,000 25,750 Avg NONE 8CY A Yes

01/13/10 W PALM Regular $70,000 24,426 Avg GRY 8G A Yes

01/13/10 W PALM Regular $70,000 15,105 Avg GRAY 8G A No

Anyways, being that Keith finally pulled through and im declining on the car, Im hoping someone in the Lambopower can take advantage of this opportunity.... If interested PM Keith (KANE00) or myself... Inmo, you can buy and drive this car for quite sometime without fear of losing a dime.. He can also have the car certified for you at additional cost, and even finance it..

I personally have not seen the car, but from what Ive heard and carfax, the car should be perfect!

Not many good Arnages out there in that range/year. I personally would only get a dark exterior, but this color is a nice compromise between dark/light.

http://www.eurocaroc.com/web/1208/vehicle/...ge-T%20MULLINER

This is true, there are tons for sale but most have either a lot of miles, a bad color combo or a questionable history. A true one owner good color all option car at a cheap price is rare just like anything else. The level 2 muliner package was a 15k option which is also a nice touch as it includes the quad exhaust and polished or dark tinted wheels as well as other cool stuff. The 05 also got the new dash/climate control/gear shifter etc. which brings it up to modern over the old style in the 04 and before. Over all an awesome option to those that are buying S500's and BMW's.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Paging Rob... Skokos... Burgandy...

Allan texted me the first day about this car. Im trying to talk my dad into purchasing it because hes looking at a Carlsson S600 and this is a MUCH better car for 25k less.I want him to buy this,drive it for a little bit and then sell it to me when Im ready for it.

I think silver looks fantastic and for the price of a E-Class....HELLUVA deal

Rob, as I'm sure Allan told you, the car sold.

But if you are looking for something in particular, just let me know. I told Allan the same thing, that most of the time, the real super deals go fast. If I know what you are looking for I can keep an eye open and when we steal something, I will let you know.