IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

Wheres your asskissing friend Jess996 with his bondo rigged, kit car part Diablo?

a story has a beginning, middle and an end, in that exact order :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how come Roy and others were talking about how pristine Chris' car was before the italian concours or whatever the hell it is last year. Didnt his win an award there?

Pull up a chair boys, this is getting good.......

nearly 2 AM here, going to bed now :(

I am sure when I wake up in the morning this thread will be 10 pages long :icon_thumleft:

GOD DAMN IT, I can tell my entire days is going to be wasted watch LAMBOPOWERs version of AS THE WORLD TURNS.

A cookie cutter track home and a bunch of exotics?

Cookie cutter!? Not defending the guy but (I have no clue who he is nor do I care) but I have three cars and I live in an apartment :icon_thumleft:

Cookie cutter!? Not defending the guy but (I have no clue who he is nor do I care) but I have three cars and I live in an apartment :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I know plenty of guys that dont buy huge custom homes because they dont need a 10,000 sq. ft. place for 2 people. As long as the garage is 3+ they are fine.

Even if I was a multi-multi millionaire, I dont think I would buy a place over 6,000 sq. ft. which the home he posted isn't too far from with those pics.

You are missing the point.

Slowpoke, no disrespect but there is a difference between having your cars and living in an apartment, and having 1.5million worth of cars and living in a tract home.

That's almost 3 million dollars of earnings before taxes. Spent just on cars.

Looks very, very shady to me.

:iamwithstupid:

I know plenty of guys that dont buy huge custom homes because they dont need a 10,000 sq. ft. place for 2 people. As long as the garage is 3+ they are fine.

Even if I was a multi-multi millionaire, I dont think I would buy a place over 6,000 sq. ft. which the home he posted isn't too far from with those pics.

You say that NOW... you wont when you are a multi multi millionaire...

You say that NOW... you wont when you are a multi multi millionaire...

I am a cheap b@stard. If I won the powerball tomorrow or started a business that boomed tomorrow, I can guarantee you I am not buying a custom 20,000 sq. ft. house.

I would buy a 6,000 sq. ft. house that I can use with a 10 car garage (I guess you can consider that part custom).

BUT there is only one way to tell :icon_mrgreen:

Now im really confused, are you saying the SV is not his and he is a Pedo?

:lol2:

...and his bodyguard works for Allan ;)

I am a cheap b@stard. If I won the powerball tomorrow or started a business that boomed tomorrow, I can guarantee you I am not buying a custom 20,000 sq. ft. house.

I would buy a 6,000 sq. ft. house that I can use with a 10 car garage (I guess you can consider that part custom).

BUT there is only one way to tell :icon_mrgreen:

You'll find a million ways to spend your money, then you'll need space to hold all that shit. You wont have a TV room you want a theater, a party room, a music room, gym, your kids want extra rooms. Trust me you'll think 10,000 sqaure feet is small.

More money will make many to want more, unless you are Warren Buffet who lives in the same house for decades.

Btw: I don't think 92677 will be back on to respond, just a hunch.