Pretty nice

topcabron

Jason, are you seriously thinking about this Diablo? IF I were in the market for one, of course I would confirm this IS exactly as described and if it is mechanically as good as it is cosmetically, I would give it SERIOUS consideration! Diablo's seem a lot of car for the $$$ . This one looks spectacular! Not sure how people feel about lack of 'originality'?

I REALLY like it! :headbang:

Where would you estimate the reserve $ to be?

looks pretty good

but it needs a proper SV R wing and the lower pod to be really nice

it could be a fun car

but since it will never be a collectable and will always be a very modified-hard to sell diablo i would go all the way (it is now in the middle btw a race replica and a stock 91) and strip all possible weight from it: no stereo, no amp., no speackers, remove A/C and clock put CF parts on the body, manual lexan side windows, fixed head lights if not already done... i think it is possible to shave other 200 lbs from it

looks tasty from the pics but to me it needs some cheap lookings things corrected like others have said, engine bay paint, wheels, rear wing, and put a Diablo or Lamborghini badge back on the rear, i'm liking the alcantara interior it gives it an updated look, but very strange to have so many pics but no frontal views.

Damn, I like that allot EXCEPT for the gold intake manifolds and yellow brake calipers! Interior rocks! Go for it Jason!!

The calipers are gold but they do look yellow in the pics. We did all the work exept the body work at LOC. It has the LOC exhaust and we made the tips to look like SVR. This car sounds sick and is very fast. Get will spin when shift from 1 to 2nd. This car was a gone thru from front to rear. The front has SVR head light air scoops and customer made head lights (HI and Low beam) where the driving lights were at. You cant see allot of the details that went into this car from the pics. It is very nice if you are ok with a modified car. I like it allot and it was fun to build. We at LOC put allot of love into this build for the customer. It was a joy to drive the looks with the sound (it is very loud) every one looks at it.

It looks like a bit of a mess to me to be honest.

A mish-mash of parts from different Diablos. The wheels look terrible as well.

$50k in bodywork? I'd spend the same sending it back to it's original spec probably.

I dont understand the light set-up. It looks like a cross between a 99 and kit.

and that aero fin, not digging it.

The frontal view tells the tale. They removed the stock headlights and re-created them in the front bumper. This is a HUGE mistake because they are now much more likely to sustain rock damage and if you are running the car at night the heat from the lights (unless they are LED) will warm up the glass and make it more likely to fracture from a rock strike.

I dont understand the light set-up. It looks like a cross between a 99 and kit.

and that aero fin, not digging it.

well, it is a SV-R replica, the lights make it look even more close to the SV R

they make sense in this imo

it looks nice from the pics, i am sure it is fun to drive

but now it is an "hot rod", if you do not like heavily modified cars it is not the right car for you

would not make sense to put it back to original, 91 are available and have low prices

if you wants a stock 91 you can find some around the price of this car

if i would buy it, i would make it even more radical and have fun with it :)

If you ask me, and you want to race your car, go for the real deal and buy a SVR. There are several nice ones for sale and the ones with racing history are not that expensive. Imo if you want to turn a Diablo into a SVR, you should start with a SV and not a '91 Diablo.

The calipers are gold but they do look yellow in the pics. We did all the work exept the body work at LOC. It has the LOC exhaust and we made the tips to look like SVR. This car sounds sick and is very fast. Get will spin when shift from 1 to 2nd. This car was a gone thru from front to rear. The front has SVR head light air scoops and customer made head lights (HI and Low beam) where the driving lights were at. You cant see allot of the details that went into this car from the pics. It is very nice if you are ok with a modified car. I like it allot and it was fun to build. We at LOC put allot of love into this build for the customer. It was a joy to drive the looks with the sound (it is very loud) every one looks at it.

I like it.

Is it still possible to get hold of those SVR rear bumpers?

If you ask me, and you want to race your car, go for the real deal and buy a SVR. There are several nice ones for sale and the ones with racing history are not that expensive. Imo if you want to turn a Diablo into a SVR, you should start with a SV and not a '91 Diablo.

Jonas, there are 2 options imo:

- you are not ok with modified cars, so this car is plain silly

- you are ok with modified cars, this car looks well made

An SV R is a great machine, but most like to drive their cars on the road

in some countries is hard or impossible to register one for road use.

To modify an SV to SV R spec is fine to me, as long as you keep stock parts ! :)