LyinFapper

MIAMI young bloods vs decrepit Celts... should be great to watch

saw a great shit that said

DON'T

HATE with hate being Heat font and color

Lakers looking great too, as always.

Watch out for Chi, Utah too

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Everyone ready for the start of the season tonight?

Thoughts, outcomes, opinions???

I am a diehard laker fan and am hoping for a three-peat!

I hope the any other team wins besides the Lakers... Yes yes I know, I'm a certified HATER :eusa_dance:

Guest SP-superJay

I do recall creating a "Sports" section for a reason...please use that forum for all related material please. Otherwise....LETS GO LAKERS! Down with SP_LOTTA MURCI :moon3: :moon3: :moon3:

I hope the any other team wins besides the Lakers... Yes yes I know, I'm a certified HATER :eusa_dance:

:tyson:

you live in Southern Cali how can you hate the lakers, you should be crucified!

ditto

:eusa_naughty:

Nothin but hatin goin on here.

I think this year will be a great year, lots of amazing players and a lot of pressure on the top 4-5 teams to win.

I do recall creating a "Sports" section for a reason...please use that forum for all related material please. Otherwise....LETS GO LAKERS! Down with SP_LOTTA MURCI :moon3: :moon3: :moon3:

Thank you :iamwithstupid:

1 Lakers, 0 Heat

You guys will get your beating on Christmas day......

Remember this is game 1 for the big three, and they have played a total of 3 minutes together in the Preseason. Before the game started I told my buddy that the first half will be an embarrassment, and the second half will look much better once they get going. Personally, I didn't expect them to go to boston the first game of the year with the preseason unfolding like it did, and beat a team that is largely unchanged, and probably one of the best defensive teams in the league.

2 months playing together, and the Lakers are toast....

Plus 81-1 is not a bad record by any means :icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP-superJay
You guys will get your beating on Christmas day......

Remember this is game 1 for the big three, and they have played a total of 3 minutes together in the Preseason. Before the game started I told my buddy that the first half will be an embarrassment, and the second half will look much better once they get going. Personally, I didn't expect them to go to boston the first game of the year with the preseason unfolding like it did, and beat a team that is largely unchanged, and probably one of the best defensive teams in the league.

2 months playing together, and the Lakers are toast....

Plus 81-1 is not a bad record by any means :icon_mrgreen:

I think it's too soon to make such bold statements. Granted, the Heat did play the Celtics, and it was a close match...but with the way they were playing, they werent playing TOGETHER. They were all over the place. We'll have to see how they coordinate for the next game. I still do think they have the strength to make it to the playoffs, but they're going to have to play as a collaborative unit in order to win a championship. I dont think this is their year to do that.

I think it's too soon to make such bold statements. Granted, the Heat did play the Celtics, and it was a close match...but with the way they were playing, they werent playing TOGETHER. They were all over the place. We'll have to see how they coordinate for the next game. I still do think they have the strength to make it to the playoffs, but they're going to have to play as a collaborative unit in order to win a championship. I dont think this is their year to do that.

Look at the Heat's first game, and look at game 3/4 for the Heat. They will get better and better as a team every week. We are winning by a full quarter worth of scoring in the last 2 games. I knew they were going to lose that Boston game. The big 3 played together for 3 minutes as a cohesive unit in the preseason.

All I have to say is your Lakers will get there shot Christmas day. They better be ready, or they are in for an ass ripping by that time in the season.

After that, it will likely be in the Finals, and thinking about that, I can't see anyone beating this team 4 of 7 if they play as a cohesive unit.

We will see my friend, we will see.

Heat is playing very good, but so are my lakers. It will be a hell of a game that is for sure and I cant wait to watch it.

How about this, if the heat wins next time your out in LA a dinner is on me, heat loses next time I'm in your neck of the woods you buy my dinner

DEAL?

Heat is playing very good, but so are my lakers. It will be a hell of a game that is for sure and I cant wait to watch it.

How about this, if the heat wins next time your out in LA a dinner is on me, heat loses next time I'm in your neck of the woods you buy my dinner

DEAL?

Flying Lap

Just start looking for a nice place to go in Miami.

DEAL?

Deal..

DEAL: The deal is BOTH teams need to make it to the Finals (which they will) to play each other, and the winning team backing person must buy dinner (up to $100) for the person who lost in their given city.

If neither team or 1 team make it, no deal. :headbang:

DEAL: The deal is BOTH teams need to make it to the Finals (which they will) to play each other, and the winning team backing person must buy dinner (up to $100) for the person who lost in their given city.

If neither team or 1 team make it, no deal. :headbang:

You have a DEAL!

Mike how can you say such a thing when Boston is going to be there again. ;)

Because we will be beating Boston next time by MORE than 10 points. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

We lost by 8 the first game, and should have lost by 40. Heck the Heat almost came back and won the game without knowing how to play as a team. That will be far gone on the second go around.

Guest SP-superJay
Look at the Heat's first game, and look at game 3/4 for the Heat. They will get better and better as a team every week. We are winning by a full quarter worth of scoring in the last 2 games. I knew they were going to lose that Boston game. The big 3 played together for 3 minutes as a cohesive unit in the preseason.

All I have to say is your Lakers will get there shot Christmas day. They better be ready, or they are in for an ass ripping by that time in the season.

After that, it will likely be in the Finals, and thinking about that, I can't see anyone beating this team 4 of 7 if they play as a cohesive unit.

Fair enough, but with the Lakers playing the way they are, the Heat definitely have a challenge. The Christmas game will definitely be an exciting one, regardless.

Fair enough, but with the Lakers playing the way they are, the Heat definitely have a challenge. The Christmas game will definitely be an exciting one, regardless.

Lakers are a really good team too. I take nothing away from them. I just think team for team and talent for talent, by the END of the season, the Heat will come out ahead.

My cousin's favorite t-shirt says Lakers on it. He doesn't really follow NBA he just likes the shirt. You won't believe the amount of attention it gets from Miami fans...

all I gotta say is, that will increase when those 2 are in the Finals. Unless injuries happen I don't see how anyone can stop Lakers and Heat can will it past anyone with James and Wade