So according to this

Allan-Herbie

So here is some unsolicited advice, contemplation is good, but to live a full life, you need to engage, make goals, then realize them, take chances, and ocasionally fcuk up. If you want respect, it takes action, not talk or talking out of your ass as you do so often.

This advice must be made a sticky and compulsory reading for all those wondering what successful people do for a living, when I say successful I am not necessarily talking about financial success.

What Mr.Vroom said above are the strict set of rules I live by everyday,

shocking seeing or hearing of people that are quite wealthy or at least claim to be but seem to have no goals, any excitement left and very bitter, very sad to go trough life like that.

How do you want to run a good race if you don't know where the finish line is?

Nobody needs a $200k watch but everyone needs a goal, once you get there set another and so on, that's the fun part of my life anyway.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

This thread just turned from shit to awesome in two wonderful post.

You may call it posing but a $500 bottle(prices have been going up!) at a club is about renting real estate. If you are with your girl, no one will hit on her, if you are out with friends, you have space to socialize, if you are out with your buddies, a prime spot to pull chicks and plenty of booze to get them loaded. :icon_mrgreen:

Brian Wilson I gave up on you after you went to Montreal looking for fcuking crepes....Got a feeling you spend most of your day living in your head. Also doubt you have done anything substantial in your life (parking your ass in China, listening to Sam Cooke records doesn't count!) So here is some unsolicited advice, contemplation is good, but to live a full life, you need to engage, make goals, then realize them, take chances, and ocasionally fcuk up. If you want respect, it takes action, not talk or talking out of your ass as you do so often.

well said! on a side note, we went to W in SOBE Thurs night and the head valet parked my car and said "you should see the green heffner TT that comes here from Sarasota" i said i know that guy he siad he sure knows how to party lol ;)

• 1 month later...
You may call it posing but a $500 bottle(prices have been going up!) at a club is about renting real estate. If you are with your girl, no one will hit on her, if you are out with friends, you have space to socialize, if you are out with your buddies, a prime spot to pull chicks and plenty of booze to get them loaded. :icon_mrgreen:

Totally true on this one. I don't care about the $500 bottle, I just want a private bouncer, my own space with me and my wife, and someone to lint roll my shirt when I go take a piss...lol