Lambo murcie replacement in Singapore

Lambo91

Well technically 2 drawings. Still reserving my judgement until it is revealed.

There was an SV in the same room at the reveal and in comparason to that it cannot be described as traditionally beautiful lines, but its definately different in a concept car sort of way. Some liked it some not so much.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Controversial looks guys imo, just not sure about it.

it cannot be described as traditionally beautiful lines, but its definately different in a concept car sort of way. Some liked it some not so much.

58312-bunny%20sad-thumb.jpg

Which one is that?

I'm going to guess this one as it matches the mule we've seen running around.

post-634-1288674677.jpg

Which one is that?

The rear arches are more gallardo though, like on the mule shots, you guys already have all the info and pics, its just hard to visualise as none are 100% perfect

post_634_1288674677.jpg

So it's not going to be AS radical of a design change as it was from Miura to Countach? Or Countach to Diablo? Those were tranformational. I was really hoping for something COMPLETELY different with a V12, typical crazy Lamborghini stuff.

So it's not going to be AS radical of a design change as it was from Miura to Countach? Or Countach to Diablo? Those were tranformational. I was really hoping for something COMPLETELY different with a V12, typical crazy Lamborghini stuff.

It seems that *almost* everyone who's seen it has said that it is a radical step forward. TopJay seems to disagree though. So hard to tell when you can't really have a visual of something described to you well -- you just have to see it.

Ill never forget how dissapointed I was when the Canto was scrapped for the Murcielago...

Me too!!! I thought the exact same thing!!! That thing, with a little massaging, could've been HOT.

NO, you are absolutely not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

reminds me of the new mclaren from the back

We always crave for the things we never got.

Yes, I too, would have preferred the radical Canto over the subtle Murcie when it was revealed in 2001.

But can you imagive a Canto 670-SV, NOW, in 2010 ? It would look like a remnant with even more gigantic air scoops and I'm sure many would agree that the Murcie, as "bland" as it was, has been aging way better than the Canto would have been. A Canto would look like a dinosaur next to an LP560-4, for example.

But enough babbling about the past and what could have been. Bring on the LP700-4.. a spy pic, anyone !!!

Am I the only one who thinks the canto is ugly?

Absolutely hideous, I clapped when I read in that month's Car and Driver that Chrysler had shitcanned that abortion.

Pining away for the Cala I can understand as it had its angles. But the Canto is a trainwreck compared to the Diablo that succeeded it.

I think I still prefer the Diablo's look to the Murcie even today, though the LP670-SV is incredible.