FYI-Countach Suspension Joint Failure

87-Countach

Above he said to return the part or kit and he will send the updated one.

As for the new part durability, that would be for those whoi have exchanged the joints. Anyone?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Above he said to return the part or kit and he will send the updated one.

As for the new part durability, that would be for those whoi have exchanged the joints. Anyone?

I have already (now long ago) sent the parts from the front, back to Kurt. No emails, no nothing. No parts. Send yours & you can kiss it goodbye guys. $2299 firecracker....

Did any of you guys think that Kurt was going to do anything???

There's a better chance of Megan Fox knocking on my front door and asking if she

could suck my dick for free.

Sorry, I've been drinking :icon_mrgreen:

Dont worry! Shes at my house now, Ill send her right over!

:jackoff: x2

:thefinger:

How were the payments made? He was last here on 6/23 but didn't post an update on this thread.

Most I am sure, like mine, are paypal.

Most I am sure, like mine, are paypal.

Didn't someone mention sending the money in "gift" form via paypal?

In case some folks don't know, sending money via PayPal as a "gift" merely transfers who pays the fee (albeit reduced) and negates much of the sender's (buyer's) protection. With PayPal, money should only be "gifted" if it is to someone you are willing to trust completely with the transaction. 45 days is usually the limit for filing a claim. Beyond that, if the PayPal was sent using a credit card, the card company is the next option.

My original payment was by Paypal. Sent it when all this still in the talking and planning stages. Then Kurt refunded my payment because it was taking so long to get the parts produced and shipped to him. Then he asked for a payment once again by PayPal when the parts were available. Up to this point in time, everything was above board. I do not recollect any "gifting" on PayPal with this transaction for the final payment transfer.

If Kurt was on LPower on the 23, did he post or log into any threads or discussions??

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like our boy Kurt is back on E Bay again peddling his no good, no warranty, no follow up, no call back, suspension shit again under the name "Miura Parts" . I don't know how to attach the links here.

Meanwhile, those of us who bought the shit from him are left with broken crap, cars that can't be put back together, broken promises and no response.

What a piece of garbage this fcuking guy is :eusa_wall:

He responded back to me (last week), and said that the new parts have been on a Countach for three weeks. Testing them out. That's all I know however at the moment.

Looks like our boy Kurt is back on E Bay again peddling his no good, no warranty, no follow up, no call back, suspension shit again under the name "Miura Parts" . I don't know how to attach the links here.

Meanwhile, those of us who bought the shit from him are left with broken crap, cars that can't be put back together, broken promises and no response.

I think you contact ebay..

Here you go:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&...-All-Categories

Mike

He responded back to me (last week), and said that the new parts have been on a Countach for three weeks. Testing them out. That's all I know however at the moment.

I glad you heard from him.

I learned years ago when it comes to some Countach parts, patience is excerised.

I glad you heard from him.

I learned years ago when it comes to some Countach parts, patience is excerised.

Other than they are on ebay at this moment, I guess they passed testing.

I have not seen ebay but are they OEM or the aftermarket?

I just read this whole thread and my head huts...

This quote did make it worth wile though:

There's a better chance of Megan Fox knocking on my front door and asking if she

could suck my dick for free.

Although when I first read it, I wondered why you would charge her to do that ;)

And just for the record, Brain Pettey is the last person to knowingly misrepresent a car.

Tony Ierardi

• 1 month later...

Any updates?

I purchased a set early on but did not install them due to other projects getting priority. Since then I have not heard much good about the joints so I do not want to waste time putting them in.

Has anybody run them for a while and been satisfied?

Thanks

Don't waste your time and hard earned money putting them on your car. The parts (specifically the heim joints) are complete junk.

As far as I know, Kurt has done absolutely nothing to stand behind his product, or offer a reasonable solution.

Last I heard or read, he wanted people to send the original garbage back to him in the hopes that his supplier could fix them.

What a joke.

Don't waste your time and hard earned money putting them on your car. The parts (specifically the heim joints) are complete junk.

As far as I know, Kurt has done absolutely nothing to stand behind his product, or offer a reasonable solution.

Last I heard or read, he wanted people to send the original garbage back to him in the hopes that his supplier could fix them.

What a joke.

I got the solution for you, wait a couple of months for winter to roll around when the price of scrap metal reaches the seasonal highs, sell your joints and presto, you get some of your money back!

What a joke.

Don't send them back. I sent the front joints back. Nothing. He responded to a question I sent off of ebay, but that's it. So now I'm out of the postage as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't send them back. I sent the front joints back. Nothing. He responded to a question I sent off of ebay, but that's it. So now I'm out of the postage as well.

What is his address? Phone number?

Thanks

Brian

The address he gave me & that I used to send the parts back is:

White Racing Products

2640 Causeway Ctr Dr

Tampla Fl, 33619

I'll have to look for the phone number.