Miami Heat

pockmark

:icon_super:

i knew this would happen sooner or later! im lovin it!

Mee too!

That game IMO was the game that got the monkey off their backs. Beating the Lakers both times we played them wasn't even remotely as important as this win. This was a statement win that told the Celtics-YOU AINT BEATING US IN THE PLAYOFFS, we are a way better team than the team you beat 3 times before.

Loved the Lebron and Jemaine O'Neal squabble they got into.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mee too!

That game IMO was the game that got the monkey off their backs. Beating the Lakers both times we played them wasn't even remotely as important as this win. This was a statement win that told the Celtics-YOU AINT BEATING US IN THE PLAYOFFS, we are a way better team than the team you beat 3 times before.

Loved the Lebron and Jemaine O'Neal squabble they got into.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

I am not sure how beating the Celtics once in 4 tries translates to Miami now beating them in a 7 game series. :eusa_think:

Just don't see it. It will be a Lakers/Celtics rematch.

I am not sure how beating the Celtics once in 4 tries translates to Miami now beating them in a 7 game series. :eusa_think:

I have Bulls vs OKC

first they lost by 8, then they lost by 5, then they lost by 3, then they won by 23.

You don't see the progression there?

The only team that worries me is Chicago right now. That will be a tough matchup for them.

Boston ain't doing shit in the playoffs.

Lakers have yet to beat the heat.

first they lost by 8, then they lost by 5, then they lost by 3, then they won by 23.

You don't see the progression there?

The only team that worries me is Chicago right now. That will be a tough matchup for them.

Boston ain't doing shit in the playoffs.

Lakers have yet to beat the heat.

I see the progression, but Lebron has done nothing in past playoffs. He loves to take the game winner, but he never makes it and he disappears in the 4th when the real stars takeover. Nobody will be scared of Miami.

Now OKC and Chicago are another story. Durant and Rose can not only score, but they can create for their teammates. I loved Miami because of Mario Chalmers and Dwade, but once Lebron showed up after "THE DECISION" I lost all interest in El Heat.

The good thing is we don't need Lebron to take the game winner. As long as he does his job the rest of the game.

Lebron is statistically the best player this year in the NBA. As long as he continues to do his job, well be fine.

D. Wade-IMO is still the leader of the team. When he comes out guns plazing and playing with energy and effort, the rest of the team feeds off of it, and they are UNBEATABLE in games I have seen this happen in. If he comes out half ass they will lose in the playoffs.

C Bosh-Makes so many turnovers and misses a bunch of shots, but always seems to make them as of late when the team needs him to make them.

J Jones-Best 3 point shooter in the NBA-Single handedly won the Atlanta game for us in the last 2 minutes of the 4th Quarter

M Miller-one of the best 3 point shooters in the game when he gets minutes. Incredible defensive player with great hustle.

M Bibby-Starting to blend with the team and is getting 6-8 points a game now

M Chalmers-Hasnt done a whole bunch this year.

Z Ilgauskas-Great shooter for a big man but his defense isn't great.

J Howard-Still putting in work for an old man. Great contributor defensively.

J Anthony-One of the best defensive players I have seen. Incredible hustle.