pockmark

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im going sat night!!

We have 4 season tickets through work, but will not be able to go as I am putting in LOONNNG Hours this week due to a big client coming in. Doing 16 hours today and probably another 15 tomorrow then staying at my Resort to see her off to the airport at 4:30am on Friday Morning. Love 70 hour work weeks

No, he means the ones that couldn't close out my Jazz last night!

:D :D :D

Yea. They fell asleep with a 22 point lead.

Guest SP-superJay

Let's see how they measure up to Boston tonight, honestly Mike I know you love your Heat, but they're already 5-3, so I'm really not too sure where you're getting this 81-1 from?

Let's see how they measure up to Boston tonight, honestly Mike I know you love your Heat, but they're already 5-3, so I'm really not too sure where you're getting this 81-1 from?

That was some dreaming after the first game.

Mike's DREAMING!!!!

Yup

Something ain't right with heat. I can smell it.

I can smell Pat Riley coming to take over if Spoelstra doesn't fix it.

Here is what I have seen....

The Heat are a BETTER team than the Celtics. They haven't shown the DRIVE to beat any of the really good teams other than Orlando, and they will continue to lose until they do so.

They are relying on Talent to win the games, instead of drive and Heart. To see Lebron not pushing the pace, and almost walking up to half court when you are down by 20 points is disheartening. He has to push the pace. For Wade and Lebron to be 0-10 combined from the 3 point line is just plain sad. For Lebron to miss 2 free throws in a row, when you are trying to close the game is sad. For Wade to be held to under 10 points because he can't hit a shot to save his life is sad. For the defense not to stop a team at all from scoring is sad.

They are falling asleep in the first half, and relying on second half miracles to win the game. They need to start playing p!ssed off.

That was some dreaming after the first game.

Yup

I can smell Pat Riley coming to take over if Spoelstra doesn't fix it.

Here is what I have seen....

The Heat are a BETTER team than the Celtics. They haven't shown the DRIVE to beat any of the really good teams other than Orlando, and they will continue to lose until they do so.

They are relying on Talent to win the games, instead of drive and Heart. To see Lebron not pushing the pace, and almost walking up to half court when you are down by 20 points is disheartening. He has to push the pace. For Wade and Lebron to be 0-10 combined from the 3 point line is just plain sad. For Lebron to miss 2 free throws in a row, when you are trying to close the game is sad. For Wade to be held to under 10 points because he can't hit a shot to save his life is sad. For the defense not to stop a team at all from scoring is sad.

They are falling asleep in the first half, and relying on second half miracles to win the game. They need to start playing p!ssed off.

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

they just need a little time to mold.

note how you haven't mentioned the guy on the left..

101112.07.jpg

lets see if this can fire up the Heat:

post-11867-1289579419.png

Bosh is playing a role. Albeit it is a smaller role than we originally thought it was going to be. If he can average 20 points and 10 rebounds a game, he is doing his job. I do believe he is by far the most overpaid player in the NBA for what his duties are. I hope I am proven wrong though.

Wade has been the player that needs to "STEP UP".

He has been very hit and miss lately, and he really needs to work on consistency, offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, and not turning the ball over with stupid pass decisions.

I am still in shock that he and Lebron were 0-10 COMBINED from the 3 point line. That is $230 million in talent right there that IS NOT doing their job. To see a 35 year old Celtics player go 7 of 8 or whatever it was from three point land.

Mike Miller is needed now more than ever. Hope that finger heals quickly.

Guest SP-superJay
Bosh is playing a role. Albeit it is a smaller role than we originally thought it was going to be. If he can average 20 points and 10 rebounds a game, he is doing his job. I do believe he is by far the most overpaid player in the NBA for what his duties are. I hope I am proven wrong though.

Wade has been the player that needs to "STEP UP".

He has been very hit and miss lately, and he really needs to work on consistency, offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, and not turning the ball over with stupid pass decisions.

I am still in shock that he and Lebron were 0-10 COMBINED from the 3 point line. That is $230 million in talent right there that IS NOT doing their job. To see a 35 year old Celtics player go 7 of 8 or whatever it was from three point land.

Mike Miller is needed now more than ever. Hope that finger heals quickly.

I think you held your expectations far too high. You cant expect them to play as an All-Star team their first few games, if not the first full season. They need time to adapt, and learn how to play cohesively together. Do remember that each player was an all-star leader on their respective teams. You're taking THREE leaders, and trying to have them play cohesive basketball in their first season together...it's not going to happen. Once they learn what works, and what doesnt will eventually turn them into a championship team.

I think you held your expectations far too high. You cant expect them to play as an All-Star team their first few games, if not the first full season. They need time to adapt, and learn how to play cohesively together. Do remember that each player was an all-star leader on their respective teams. You're taking THREE leaders, and trying to have them play cohesive basketball in their first season together...it's not going to happen. Once they learn what works, and what doesnt will eventually turn them into a championship team.

J,

While I do agree in some aspects, shooting is shooting. They are not hitting 3's, and that is a personal issue. Not a team or cohesion issue.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
J,

While I do agree in some aspects, shooting is shooting. They are not hitting 3's, and that is a personal issue. Not a team or cohesion issue.

I hope this isn't going to turn into a West Coast/East Coast battle..

Guest SP-superJay
J,

While I agree with that being an issue, that's not what their team's all about. They have some of the best big men in the paint (Lebron, Bosh, and Big Z), and one of the most aggressive point guards in the league. Utilize those assets properly and the only person they'll have trouble with is Dwight Howard. It's when you start relying on three pointers is when your team is in trouble, or you're Phoenix or Boston and can handle the outside perimeter. Usually teams only rely on threes when they're in dire need of catching up. They need to step up their game in the paint before focusing on all the three point stats. That's just my opinion.

While I agree with that being an issue, that's not what their team's all about. They have some of the best big men in the paint (Lebron, Bosh, and Big Z), and one of the most aggressive point guards in the league. Utilize those assets properly and the only person they'll have trouble with is Dwight Howard. It's when you start relying on three pointers is when your team is in trouble, or you're Phoenix or Boston and can handle the outside perimeter. Usually teams only rely on threes when they're in dire need of catching up. They need to step up their game in the paint before focusing on all the three point stats. That's just my opinion.

agreed. More points in the paint. They need to step it up on defense too, and close out games when they are 22 points ahead