• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here we go........................... :aiwebs_017:

i knew it was just a matter of time! :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

2nd in our division behind Boston. We will be talking in the Playoffs.

:icon_mrgreen:

I can't wait to play the women of the Los Angeles Lakettes on Christmas day. :lol2:

I can't wait to play the women of the Los Angeles Lakettes on Christmas day. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: im going to the New years day game!

The Heat is like the NY Jets, bro. Pretenders. Talk a good game put on a nice show, rattle off a few wins in a row only to falter down the stretch. Here's why they don't want any part of the Lakers....

Miami Heat consist of, Two stars, an overrated big-man and NO bench. Key phrase, NO BENCH. LeBron can roll in Staples Center, score 40pts., D.Wade can add another 30 and they'll still get rousted by Gasol, Odom, Artest, Bynum, Fisher, Brown and lets not forget the most fiercely competitive winner since Michael Jordan, in Kobe Bryant. Forget about the fact that the Lakers have TWO of the top 3 shut-down defensive players in the league (Artest and Kobe)...But as a cohesive defense I can only think of the Boston Celtics being the only team that MIGHT play better team defense than the Lakers. The game would be interesting at the start but 3rd quarter on.......game over. Oh it'll be fun watchin LeBron dunks and Wade alley-oops and shit, but....that's all they are, they'll still lose the game.

And I'm not even a Lakers fan. Just telling it how it is. Lakers-Celtics in the finals again.

One more thing, just looked at who they beat on this streak of 8. It's actually comical. Take a look fanboys....

Washington Wizards

Detroit Pistons

Cleveland Cavs

Atlanta Hawks

Milwaukee Bucks

Utah Jazz

Golden State Warriors

Sacramento Kings

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Not one single good team, (maybe the Jazz is decent at best)... to make matters worse, lets take a look to who they've lost to before this "AMAZING" streak of wins:

Dallas Mavs

Orlando Magic

Indiana Pacers

Memphis Grizzlies

Boston Celtics

Utah Jazz

New Orleans Hornets

ALL Play-off teams from last season (they lost to each one).

The rest of their wins during that month (Nov.).......Philly,Nets, Timberwolves, Raptors, Bobcats, and the Wizards. :jackoff:

Not much of a resume if you ask me.

Swlister on point. They need to win these games, because they are not going to be top 2 teams in the East

edit -10 hour work day brain fried.

The Heat is like the NY Jets, bro. Pretenders. Talk a good game put on a nice show, rattle off a few wins in a row only to falter down the stretch. Here's why they don't want any part of the Lakers....

Miami Heat consist of, Two stars, an overrated big-man and NO bench. Key phrase, NO BENCH. LeBron can roll in Staples Center, score 40pts., D.Wade can add another 30 and they'll still get rousted by Gasol, Odom, Artest, Bynum, Fisher, Brown and lets not forget the most fiercely competitive winner since Michael Jordan, in Kobe Bryant. Forget about the fact that the Lakers have TWO of the top 3 shut-down defensive players in the league (Artest and Kobe)...But as a cohesive defense I can only think of the Boston Celtics being the only team that MIGHT play better team defense than the Lakers. The game would be interesting at the start but 3rd quarter on.......game over. Oh it'll be fun watchin LeBron dunks and Wade alley-oops and shit, but....that's all they are, they'll still lose the game.

And I'm not even a Lakers fan. Just telling it how it is. Lakers-Celtics in the finals again.

I dont think Lebron and Artest hold a candle to Wade and Lebron defensively when both teams are on.

Bosh, Ilgauskas, Miller, Arroyo, Haslem, Anthony, Dampier, House, Jones, etc are a great bench. They are starting to learn cohesive basketball. Yes the last 8 games have not been the top 5 opponents in the league, but they are rolling now.

All we can do is wait. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

9 game streak now by beating new orleans by 12 points.

Statistically just to Swil's point, the commentator said the Heat have the number 1 defense in the NBA.

Statistically just to Swil's point, the commentator said the Heat have the number 1 defense in the NBA.

Nonsense.

Let's see them play some tougher teams again.

Its all good. I want to see them rattle off wins against the top squads. Really turn into a force. Until them I'll still be skeptical. Don't get me wrong, to see the Lakers play a Miami Heat team in the finals, playing at the POTENTIAL level that most believe they might reach together; would be a kick-ass series!! But right now, they're still suspect. I still like the Celtics out of the east, then Orlando, then possibly the Knicks, before I'm convinced of the Heat can make some noise.

Its all good. I want to see them rattle off wins against the top squads. Really turn into a force. Until them I'll still be skeptical. Don't get me wrong, to see the Lakers play a Miami Heat team in the finals, playing at the POTENTIAL level that most believe they might reach together; would be a kick-ass series!! But right now, they're still suspect. I still like the Celtics out of the east, then Orlando, then possibly the Knicks, before I'm convinced of the Heat can make some noise.

celtics are a tough team. They had embarrassed the Heat early on a few times. I don't see it happening 4 out of 7 games in series. I think Miami beat Orlando every time they played so far, and the beatings have been pretty bad too.

:iamwithstupid: only time will tell! :icon_super:

celtics are a tough team. They had embarrassed the Heat early on a few times. I don't see it happening 4 out of 7 games in series. I think Miami beat Orlando every time they played so far, and the beatings have been pretty bad too.

Just looked. I was wrong. We have beaten Orlando 96-70, and weve lost 95-104.

Next few games will tell how good they really are. Cavs, then Knicks, then Dallas, then Pheonix, then Lakers, then Knicks again. ALL Tough teams except the Cavs.

Stoudemire is on fire

you meant he should be FIRED right?

11 in a fcuking row!!!

LA is going to be our bitch next week!!!

you meant he should be FIRED right?

11 in a fcuking row!!!

LA is going to be our bitch next week!!!

I was working out and the game was on the TVs. THAT is how they are supposed to play. Lebron 32 and a double double, Big man getting his (26), and Wade doing what he does (26). Cool. I just don't like how much of a load those three have to carry. If any of them have an off day the other guy has to score 40. As an overall team they need a bench badly.

Miller is coming back soon which is one of the best 3 point shooters in the league, haslem is awesome too and has an injury. House and arroyo are great 3 point shooters. Big Z can score 20 if he is called upon. They are letting them earn their money.

I can't wait to hear what excuses you'll have when they get swept out of the play-offs by Orlando...:icon_mrgreen:

orlando????

Only team in our conference that MAY beat the Heat in the playoffs in Boston, and even that will likely be 4-3. Orlando may win 1 or 2. They won't even stretch it to 7 games, and will be lucky if it gets to 6 games.