Miami Heat

pockmark

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big game today. We have won 13 of the last 14, and the one loss was to the Mavericks by 2 points.

We will see what both teams are made of today!

Up by 9 at the half, and Wade and Lebron have not turned on their game yet. Bosh has 18 points and 12 rebounds in the first half.

:eusa_dance: #1

When did you order those tickets for the christmas day game, right after the dates were announced back in august/september?

I was looking at available tickets for Knicks games in late april (eg against the celtics) but there is barely something decent available. Going to try to visit NY sometime next year and want to order my tickets on time. Or I could go to miami to get some sun and see lebron.

I don't know how to link the specific clip from the nba site itself but check out Tyrus Thomas move @ 2:00

what a play

They are playing a lot better in the 2nd half, but you can't instill confidence in teams by letting them get close or ahead in the 1st.

Really fun to watch as expected, will not have the championship this year though

When did you order those tickets for the christmas day game, right after the dates were announced back in august/september?

I was looking at available tickets for Knicks games in late april (eg against the celtics) but there is barely something decent available. Going to try to visit NY sometime next year and want to order my tickets on time. Or I could go to miami to get some sun and see lebron.

I have great ticket broker if you ever need seats

Anyone have a couple of tickets for a game they don't need, or under $40? I would love to check them out and invite a friend

how bout that game last night?!?! Lebron 44 points, the fcuking guy is on fire!!!

in the beginning of the season teams looked forward to the matchup as they got to see how they matchup against us. Now they are ALL SCARED SHITLESS. :icon_mrgreen:

Anyone have a couple of tickets for a game they don't need, or under $40? I would love to check them out and invite a friend

my friend has some tix he's getting rid off for Wednesday's game vs Clippers for cheap...i believe they are in the 200's section.

my friend has some tix he's getting rid off for Wednesday's game vs Clippers for cheap...i believe they are in the 200's section.

PM me please, I will have to confirm schedules but definitely interested! Thanks

One thing about heat guys, lets not get too confident things are never as good as you imagine or as bad... Bogut with what, 25 rebounds? Every game someone has to step up BIG to get the game finished. Bucks can not be this close against a team that wants to win it all - I think 2nd round IMO

Oh and by the way, we are at the top of the Eastern conference now (Ahead of Boston, Dallas, and Orlando). Only team with a better record than us in the entire NBA is San Antonio.

We will tie our franchise record tonight for road wins in a row once we beat the LA Clippers.