Opinions on a rolex for B-day present

Dr. Noisewater

Im looking to get a Rolex for my girls Birthday. I am into the silver look, some diamonds on the bezel, that sort of thing, not to blingified but nice.

What should I be looking for in terms of servicing and that sort of thing?

Here are 3 I found what are your thoughts on these?

post-987-1288982160.jpg

post-987-1288982180.jpg

post-987-1288982187.jpg

Im looking to get a Rolex for my girls Birthday. I am into the silver look, some diamonds on the bezel, that sort of thing, not to blingified but nice.

What should I be looking for in terms of servicing and that sort of thing?

Here are 3 I found what are your thoughts on these?

I'm still trying to figure out how you don't consider that first one blingified, lol

I think all you would really need is diamonds on the bezel. I find the ones on the face a bit much.

Nice piece. I got one for one of my clients, gold with Diamond Pearlmaster. She has worn it twice and now wants one that is more "sporty" looking. Awful expensive lesson he is learning. If you want a gold one, I can put you two in touch.

C

In a perfect world, I think I like diamonds on the bezel but no where else. Havent found that watch yet, still looking.

Do you guys think with saphires on the bezel it will limit the amount of times the watch could be worn based on it not matching most outfits? LOL, Never thought Id ask that question publically, does that make me gay aahahhaahaahha

In a perfect world, I think I like diamonds on the bezel but no where else. Havent found that watch yet, still looking.

Do you guys think with saphires on the bezel it will limit the amount of times the watch could be worn based on it not matching most outfits? LOL, Never thought Id ask that question publically, does that make me gay aahahhaahaahha

Yes, it would definitely limit it. I would stay as neutral as possible.

What about a white gold day date. it has bling with the fluted bezel and you can get the dial face with diamonds on them. also I got my wife a breitling SS with a pearl inlay with diamond bezel. no sure if she or you are into that but it looks really nice.

This in gold or silver is nice.

Ha, that's the exact watch I was talking about. Looks pretty good, his looks just like that. Retail is 24k on that thing. The white gold one looks great too.

I'm with sprite, the rolex looks like a watch for a 60 year old woman. I think your girl is probably much younger so I would go with a more modern watch. :)

I just bought my dad a Datejust for his 65th, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them really..

That being said i doubt your girlfriend is 65.. ;)

I got my GF a silver dial DJ with diamonds. The markers are the only thing that have diamonds which gives it a nice plus but not overly blingly with everything on the bezel. Unless your girl is into watches, she may not appreciate the AP. Mine prefered the Rolex over the choice of a ladies AP.

That ladies AP above is seriously bad ass looking. That is the clear winner. I don't know how old your woman is, but I know my wife would rock the shit out of that.

• 2 weeks later...