My new Phantom Coupe Pictures

VBUGKING

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations :icon_thumleft:

I am trying very hard to find adjectives that haven't been used yet :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely stunning!! Enjoy it in good health .

Impeccable choice for a means of conveyance!

Enjoy it in the best of health.

Exquisite variation of the transportation apparatus, hats off!

They need to figure out how to get the starlite option in the convertible top! Nice pick up!

I agree, that would be pretty awesome.

The starlight headliner was a contributor to my decision to go with the coupe over the drophead. It is also getting cold here, and I wouldnt really be able to put the top down for the next 4-5 months. In a Phantom (or anything that gets a lot of attention), I prefer to not have people yelling out to me everywhere I go, and hasslling me at red lights. A coupe is also going to ride better and shield the outside noise better. Coupes are also 40-50k cheaper, although that didnt really factor into my decision here, I was considering both. In the end the car I picked up was exactly what I wanted, perfect options and colors, under 1k miles, and over 3 years of factory warrany left. I think I will pick up another Bentley convertible in the spring. It is probably the best all around luxury vert out there. A supersport vert would be nice, with the back seat option.

very nice ride... my neighbor brought his over and it had the starlight roof, you can even see it working during the day.... he also had some champagne setup in the back, side view cameras in the front, huge screens in the back, etc.. etc... he had no idea how to work 90% of the car..... when does Heffner get the car to start working on it?? :)

I love that car! Wow, the starlight headliner looks awesome. Post a night pic? I've seen the "stock" photos of it before but I'd love to see a normal pic.

I love these cars - but would add that I HATE BMW's I-drive system, and thought it was a bit odd that the climate control is an old-style rotary knob instead of a digital display (though I suppose it goes with the old-school elegance as well.)

Congrats, I'm jealous !!

How did you go from all out crazy performance cars to lazy cruisers?

Too many cops around here now to have any fun going fast....they sucked it all out of me. I have more important things to do with my time than spending it in court. Plus my X5m will smoke most anything around here. 0-60 in 4.0 and quarter in 12.5.