VBUGKING

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who have not seen it in person,

Star-light headliner looks FANTASTIC. Words can hardly describe how amazing it is.

A marvelous engineering idea. No two headliners are exactly alike because the holes are slightly different, I heard 10,000 holes/fiber optic lights. And you can adjust the brightness with the dimmer switch in armrest - Imagine turning that on while on a date !!

For those who have not seen it in person,

Star-light headliner looks FANTASTIC. Words can hardly describe how amazing it is.

A marvelous engineering idea. No two headliners are exactly alike because the holes are slightly different, I heard 10,000 holes/fiber optic lights. And you can adjust the brightness with the dimmer switch in armrest - Imagine turning that on while on a date !!

Well said, although its actually 1600 lights that are placed by hand.

Man I'd love one of those.... if I had the balls to try to pull off being seen in ..... if I had some place to actually GO in it.

You stay in the car.. She goes down

Nice looking car! Now when are you going to get the Vbox numbers? :lol2:

Amazing car! Enjoy

Reminds me of the stars in my Theatre room.

Now that is cool! did you just put fiber optic lights into the ceiling?

No the car comes with those. Its an option from the factory.

Amazing car! Enjoy

Thanks. I actually do not know how the star lighting works in my theatre room (room was done when I purchased the home), I dont believe it's LEDs, but it actually looks more like stars in the sky since not every light is the same size.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, you are a true baller now! Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

I love that headliner. Reminds me of the glow in the dark stars we all had on our bedroom ceilings growing up. Pure class but then again I would expecting nothing less out of an RR.

Haha, I just saw the link about the RR being a compact car. I parked next to a Yukon XL the other day and they were exactly the same length!

!!

• 3 weeks later...

VBOXKING - how do you feel about going for the coupe over the drophead now you have had the car for a while?

I tend to LOVE the idea of convertibles but once I have a convertible for a while the novelty wears off and I tend not to drop the top too often - I enjoy it when I do however but like you mentioned before the attention can be a pain.

So question is....No regrets over not having the soft top?

VBOXKING - how do you feel about going for the coupe over the drophead now you have had the car for a while?

I tend to LOVE the idea of convertibles but once I have a convertible for a while the novelty wears off and I tend not to drop the top too often - I enjoy it when I do however but like you mentioned before the attention can be a pain.

So question is....No regrets over not having the soft top?

No regrets so far, although its been winter the entire time I have owned the car, lol. I am not against having a droptop in a rolls, but I prefer to not be bothered when I am driving around in a convertible. I always have the windows up if I am in an exotic convertible with the top down. I think I enjoy having the top down more in a car like the Merc SL, because no one ever bothers me and I can just completely relax.

No regrets so far, although its been winter the entire time I have owned the car, lol. I am not against having a droptop in a rolls, but I prefer to not be bothered when I am driving around in a convertible. I always have the windows up if I am in an exotic convertible with the top down. I think I enjoy having the top down more in a car like the Merc SL, because no one ever bothers me and I can just completely relax.

one more question :icon_mrgreen:

Is the starlight header still giving you a chubby? That seemed to be a big influence in your decision to buy - I too like the idea of it and is swaying me towards a coupe.

one more question :icon_mrgreen:

Is the starlight header still giving you a chubby? That seemed to be a big influence in your decision to buy - I too like the idea of it and is swaying me towards a coupe.

Yes, I really like it. I only wish it would just come on automatically when I started the car.

Great car. May i ask you what kind of discount did you get on the original price for a brand new Rolls?

Here are some pictures I took yesterday of my "new to me" Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe. Car is a 2009 (11 months old) and had 809 miles when I bought it.

As I quoted from my first post, I didnt buy it brand new...