Murcielago Reventon SV

LamborghiniJosh

Lamborghini describes the Reventon being the most expensive, most agressive Lambo ever made. And the Murciealgo LP670-4SV being the fastest... Wonder what crazy idea Lamborghini would come up with if the Reventon Super Veloce ever came to mind?...

Lamborghini describes the Reventon being the most expensive, most agressive Lambo ever made. And the Murciealgo LP670-4SV being the fastest... Wonder what crazy idea Lamborghini would come up with if the Reventon Super Veloce ever came to mind?...

Josh your 18th birthday is in 48 days. Have a nice vacation until then.

Josh your 18th birthday is in 48 days. Have a nice vacation until then.

Porter that's such a nice gesture from you, an excellent birthday present for LamborghiniJosh

but why am I getting the feeling that we will end up paying for it dearly when Josh returns? :icon_mrgreen:

Porter that's such a nice gesture from you, an excellent birthday present for LamborghiniJosh

but why am I getting the feeling that we will end up paying for it dearly when Josh returns? :icon_mrgreen:

Young people can be reformed. Look at Nima and Wheels. Have faith in our system :icon_thumleft:

Young people can be reformed. Look at Nima and Wheels. Have faith in our system :icon_thumleft:

I do have faith in the system I am only questioning the expenditure :icon_mrgreen:

I predict you are going to be my new BFF!

I just cant wait for you to get off of vacation!

• 3 weeks later...
:icon_thumleft:

Here kitty kitty !

Thanks for the laughs!

Keep the pics rolling!

What about a Revulsion SV, with the Versace package ?