Pictures of Lamborghini MIAMI's first Underground Racing TT LP 560

Underground Racing

This is the first of 3 LP 560 and LP 570's that will be available at Lamborghini Miami. This silver TT LP 560 has the Stage 2 system that makes 850 WHP on pump gas and 1150 WHP on race gas. Its there on display for all to see.

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_01.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_02.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_03.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_04.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_05.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_06.jpg

LamboMiami-2010TT-LP560_07.jpg

I saw it! Looks good.. Better tell the salepeople there to get their stories straight.. guy told me it makes 1500hp on pump gas...

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
I saw it! Looks good.. Better tell the salepeople there to get their stories straight.. guy told me it makes 1500hp on pump gas...

lol...

Lol. "How much power does it make?" is right up there with "How long was that fish?" You're rarely ever going to get the truth without some serious investigation.

It sure looks beautiful in their showroom! It will really give a lot more people the chance to see the quality craftsmanship that goes into these builds.

amazing! whats the affect on factory warranty? are these going to be e-gear cars, or manuals??

Lol. "How much power does it make?" is right up there with "How long was that fish?" You're rarely ever going to get the truth without some serious investigation.

Yo, what's on the dash????

I posted my pics of it in another thread... Looks real good, but I gotta be honest the intercooler was smaller than I expected... Not saying anything is wrong with it, but in the photos it looks massive and thats the one thing I always really liked...

Not to start a pissing match, but I wonder if there is any difference between Heffs Intercoolers which are shorter, but much thicker vs yours which is longer but much skinnier... LOL this sounds like a question better asked to a woman :lol:

Looking great.

The power quote is funny. Every so often someone will ask me how much the viper makes on race gas. I always sigh and tell them that wouldn't believe me if I told them.

I posted my pics of it in another thread... Looks real good, but I gotta be honest the intercooler was smaller than I expected... Not saying anything is wrong with it, but in the photos it looks massive and thats the one thing I always really liked...

Not to start a pissing match, but I wonder if there is any difference between Heffs Intercoolers which are shorter, but much thicker vs yours which is longer but much skinnier... LOL this sounds like a question better asked to a woman :lol:

There is a lot to consider when you are looking at the size of an intercooler. You might be looking at the tanks meaning the area of the intercooler that is not actually the core part. The core size is what you are looking for. Not only that there are different types of cores meaning that some types will out flow others even though they are same size.

The size intercooler that we have on that LP 560 is the same cooler that we made 1900 WHP with. The engineer that told us to use that core size states that it's good for approximately 2000 HP.

There is a lot to consider when you are looking at the size of an intercooler. You might be looking at the tanks meaning the area of the intercooler that is not actually the core part. The core size is what you are looking for. Not only that there are different types of cores meaning that some types will out flow others even though they are same size.

The size intercooler that we have on that LP 560 is the same cooler that we made 1900 WHP with. The engineer that told us to use that core size states that it's good for approximately 2000 HP.

Nice!