OMEGA

n4s

It's your taste, your wrist, your money - your call.

I personally would prefer a Tag or Rolex to that lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu. But that's just me. I already have a black/red chrono watch in my Tag F1 and I love it.

Go with whatever you like!

Guest Rob Burgundy

I think there are some Breitlings in that range i would rather get.

I really like that color combo, the watch itself looks very neat I would go for it but that's just me.

I had a Breitling and let's just say it wasn't the best watch I've ever owned, personal preference only I would go TAG over Breitling in that price range.

I love the planet orange's especially with the black leather strap and the orange stitching. Its a very versitile watch if you put it on a stainless bracelet it can be a daily or it could be dressed up with a nice leather strap. But at that price it seems a little high (even for new). Plus you can get a lightly used one for far far cheaper.

That isn't my favorite lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu, but I like their watches. I have a blue faced Seamaster that I have had for over 8 years without a problem. The only TAG I would take over an lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu would be the Monaco with blue face and leather strap, the Steve McQueen replica.

The only TAG I would take over an lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu would be the Monaco with blue face and leather strap, the Steve McQueen replica.

Could you find it and show it for me? Because I remember that I saw a blue Monaco yesterday,but it was for sale for 80k$.

Could you find it and show it for me? Because I remember that I saw a blue Monaco yesterday,but it was for sale for 80k$.

TAG Monaco

I have seen a new Monaco in the $3-4K range. I can't imagine one for $80K unless it is the one Steve McQueen wore in the movie Le Mans.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I saw an lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu today that I really liked check it out and let me know what you think. Its the seamaster aqua terra co-axial chronometer. The one I saw was rose gold,black face and black leather strap.

I have had my Semaster GMT for several years now, its with out a doubt the best watch I have ever owned. I have had several rolex watches and have never been impressed with their quality, I have had a couple cheaper Tags with out any problem. I am also a huge fan of IWCs

I have the original seamaster with blue face for 14 yrs now. Serviced twice and had the bracelet pin replaced twice. Great watch that is truely bullet proof. I shower and even go into the hot tub with it. You may want to get a metal bracelet one since leather strap doesn't last long.

• 2 months later...

i recently purchased a seamaster pro, orange bezel, rubber strap with orange stitching 45mm. As for as value for money goes... they can't be beat in my oppinion. The watch also has a co axial movement (patek also use this) and the guy at the showroom told me that if it had a rolex badge on it, it would cost about 5k+ more... (ie value for money) :)