Driving the Mulsanne!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun Allan. When I drove it I felt it exuded class, and actually felt extremely agile. I was shocked, thinking they would make it less able than the GT.

Aside from that, I honestly thought it is one of the best cars on the market, aside from the media center. I found it almost as obnoxious as BMW iDrive.

Please report back with specs of the trial and impressions!

Best

Have fun Allan. When I drove it I felt it exuded class, and actually felt extremely agile. I was shocked, thinking they would make it less able than the GT.

Aside from that, I honestly thought it is one of the best cars on the market, aside from the media center. I found it almost as obnoxious as BMW iDrive.

Please report back with specs of the trial and impressions!

Best

Will do!

Ask them when the new convert will debut to replace the Azure. I was too lazy the day they had the demo here and missed it. Like the car but still a little up in the air about those lights, maybe they look better in person. Look forward to the review! :icon_thumleft:

I test drove an 02 Arnage this morning and loved it! There was a Mulsanne with Michigan plates at one of the Cars and Coffee around DC a few weeks ago and I really liked it!

I dont have time to write a detailed report, but all I will say is that we first spent about an hour driving a Phantom, then came back and did the same in the Mulsanne. The MULSANNE is INSANE!!!! Absolutely LOVED IT!

Tommorow Ill write up a review..

Guest Rob Burgundy
did you get any pix??

Ive got to see them and i will say this. The phantom just doesnt quite have the presence it use too. I think the mulsanne looked very good!

Looks amazing, didn't really like it when they presented it but this looks great.

Are they still using the same engine from the previous arnage?

Everything about the car other than the in your face looks of the Phantom, destroys the Phantom. We drove a Phantom for about an hour prior, even taking it home to see if it would fit in my garage and after driving the Mulsanne, the Phantom wasnt even an option.. If you are actually going to drive the car, and not be driven the only choice is the Mulsanne.. Rolls may as well scrap the Ghost also.