Driving the Mulsanne!

Allan-Herbie

As I said earlier in the thread I had one for about 5 days. Allan is exactly right, the car is understated and the cream of the crop right now. The power is very linear, but it will roast the tires off without trying. I was able to slide the back end around a corner and the car never made me feel unprepared. Also, the interior is to die for, as was by Supersports. I test drove the Brook after selling my Supersports so I was prepared to not be amazed by the power or its agility, but at the end of my week I was in love.

IMO, it blows the Ghost out of the water. The ghost left me feeling like the car was an assembly line slave with generic interior pieces that snapped together. This is all in COMPARISON to the Brook.

I will absolutely tell people to buy seeing what the prices are doing. It will be a car I will have until I am 60 and still love it then.

Best

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said earlier in the thread I had one for about 5 days. Allan is exactly right, the car is understated and the cream of the crop right now. The power is very linear, but it will roast the tires off without trying. I was able to slide the back end around a corner and the car never made me feel unprepared. Also, the interior is to die for, as was by Supersports. I test drove the Brook after selling my Supersports so I was prepared to not be amazed by the power or its agility, but at the end of my week I was in love.

IMO, it blows the Ghost out of the water. The ghost left me feeling like the car was an assembly line slave with generic interior pieces that snapped together. This is all in COMPARISON to the Brook.

I will absolutely tell people to buy seeing what the prices are doing. It will be a car I will have until I am 60 and still love it then.

Best

I drove an 06 Arnage T yesterday with 6k miles.. 103k with 1 year warranty/100k without warranty.. That car inmo is bar none the BEST luxury value in automobiles available.. This particular is absolutely as new, for 1/3rd the price..

That sounds like a killer deal. The 3k for the warranty isn't too bad, but you do not even need them with that car. That low mileage on the car would not worry me either. If I were you, I would be all over that. Are you finally going to get the Arnage and stop killing yourself over it? It's about damn time!!

On the Brooks, I love the classic black/black/ and burl would be fantastic also.

Best

so what color combo would be on the top of the list?

Black or dark blue. Suits it perfectly.

The ghost made total sense until I saw this in the flesh. It's so much better than the ghost it's sad.

thank you Nath4N good post for color combos.

I thought white would look good but it doesn't :(

white never looked good on any car, only balloon white on a G

Youre crazy.. White looks BEST.. Im passing on the 06 Bentley because it is grey and I really want white... If anyone wants info on the grey 06, pm me.. it is truly a fantastic car but after much debate with the wife she brought up a valid point.. I already bought a grey Arnage and within months was complaining I wished it was white... then we jumped on the Magnolia GT and within months again, wished it were white.. Maybe if off the bat I buy exactly what I want...I wont need to look for new cars every 8 months...

I wont need to look for new cars every 8 months...

You say that like its a bad thing buddy! ;)

If you buy right (and I know you always do!), Id imagine its a BLAST being able to drive alll different cars of that caliber and changing it up whenever you want something different! I havent had any cars equivalent to your rides yet (hopefully will soon!), but I know I always have a ton of fun wondering what Im going to get next, what Im going to mod next, how much fun my next car will be, etc. :icon_mrgreen:

I do agree with your wife though in that you should definitely get what you want! I think if you end up with another grey one (regardless of the deal), youll find yourself wishing you had waited for "the right deal" on a white one! Wait it out and dont settle, I dont think there are too many cars out there more classy than a white Arnage. Cars like the Phantom, the Arnage, the Drophead, etc. just look like they are in a different league in white. :) Best color out there IMO.

nice car, It would look a lot better in a different color.. white..or black would be very hot and classy.. Allan you do have good taste in cars.. seems like you dont work.. do you? Guess I would like to know how you guys get all these nice toys... very jealous :)

nice car, It would look a lot better in a different color.. white..or black would be very hot and classy.. Allan you do have good taste in cars.. seems like you dont work.. do you? Guess I would like to know how you guys get all these nice toys... very jealous :)

Dont worry man! Just keep working hard and someday youll have a Lambo Owner's title next to your name as well! Oh wait..... ;) :icon_mrgreen:

Glad to hear the reviews are favorable! I do not think you can go wrong with any of these. I new this would be a better car than the phantom. I do still like the looks of the Phantom.

Dont worry man! Just keep working hard and someday youll have a Lambo Owner's title next to your name as well! Oh wait..... ;) :icon_mrgreen:

hahaha :D

Guest Rob Burgundy

5541.jpg

I am going through a white color phase :icon_mrgreen:

White looks good on many cars but the new Mulsanne, at least in the few photos I've seen so far, on the other hand the Bentley Allan is looking for I wouldn't buy in any other color, white is the best color for that car.

I've been looking for one locally to see in real life but I haven't seen any white ones yet.

1199-11288898997-01arnaget-03.jpg

continental-gt-speed-resized.png

You guys like white because you have great weather (I would assume), in Europe it just looks dirty most of the time. Dark grey or blue looks so good and chique, white is for the nouveau riche.