Bentley Build ideas....Pshops..suggestions.. etc..

Allan-Herbie

So I am on the hunt... #1 color choice is white.... #2 would be silver #3... Grey and then black.... Car must be perfect, and Im gonna steal one...

_B_T_0wwBWk___KGrHqMOKoYEz_t_i0ekBM_Qo4ec5Q___3.jpg

bentley_arnage_my_2007_side.jpg

spadbentleyazure.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that the factory wheels will more than likely be rediculous... Ive been starting to compile some pics of wheels that are interesting...

3_4.jpg

aston_martin_m41_large_brushed_rear.jpg

Bentley_Continental_Supersports_wheels_588x383.jpg

cv2titain.jpg

Forgiato_Wheels_Concave_Bentley_GT.jpg

G120091021232640.jpg

Some of these wheels wont even work, but the wheel will need to be a flat faced style with no lip... All ideas appreciated...

Thinking on a white car, might be cool to experiment with the hood being say a flat white, maybe blacking out the center grill, exhaust tips etc, but not sure how that would work since all the door and windo moldings are chrome and would prob be a pain in the ass to take appart...

Wheels are a tough choice,, as they need to retain the classic style, and not be too sporty.. I have yet to have found any Arnage T with a set of wheels that looked great.

Lastly, I love the bar in the back, I wonder how hard it would be to retrofit something like this if I cannot find a car with it?

2249829_large2.jpg

2249831_large2.jpg

Keep an eye out on ebay for a set of those new arnage t wheels. I have seen them before and people take them off when new all the time to put aftermarket wheels on. They are by far the best looking wheel for that car.

in order get the ornament on the front of ours we had to change out the grill and some other pieces but in the end it was about 15k from the dealer.Ill try to find some pictures and post them for you.

I can't wait to see what you end up doing to it!! I haven't seen an arnage with aftermarket wheels that I like either. A couple are not terrible but not great either.

Keep an eye out on ebay for a set of those new arnage t wheels. I have seen them before and people take them off when new all the time to put aftermarket wheels on. They are by far the best looking wheel for that car.

I agree... I check Ebay daily and havent seen any anywhere.. Im sure they will be stupid priced, so I have to find something else...

I need some good wheel pshops.. The new Iforged Conave are very nice, but not even sure if they would work..

And of course the HRE's..

3_4.jpg

I agree... I check Ebay daily and havent seen any anywhere.. Im sure they will be stupid priced, so I have to find something else...

The last set I saw (was kicking around an 08 Azure and thought those wheels look great on the new azure) was 5k and change for take offs with tires. From the dealer without tires I would bet they would be around 4k per wheel or something crazy like that.

I had the Dramas(I know you don't like Giovanna) and thought that was cool 10 years ago at 30 but now I would be embarassed to pimp shit like that now. Kids do that to ya and getting old sucks! Aftermarket wheels on an Arnage just don't seem to work well. On top of that, those low profile tires on those 21's I had suck ass and for a car that heavy they kill the ride. AT least keep some sidewall if you find a wheel you like.

There is also a new brushed aluminum wrap, that even feels like brushed aluminum to the touch.. wonder how that would look, ala Rolls...

Bentley_Continental_Supersports_wheels_588x383.jpg

Chrysler 300 SRT8 stock wheels.

chrysler-300c-srt8.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuck That!

Either of these would be classy and not stock.

997r-brushed.jpg

995r.jpg

ha, thats funny.. Those wheels honestly werent in my real list of choices.. just put them up their.. I like the HRE's..

Guest Rob Burgundy

Allan your nuts to put anything other then the brookland wheels on it,otherwise leave it stock. Aftermarket rims on a arnage will look RICE.