Bentley Build ideas....Pshops..suggestions.. etc..

Allan-Herbie

Ive seen that car. The outside color is perfect, its the interior color that just doesnt do it for me.. Its also not a Mulliner I dont think... No dual exhaust, or Mulliner badging..

Yeah that orange steering wheel is a little strange. I hadnt seen it until I looked at the link. I was going ot meet a friend at a bar last night and drove past that window and thought, Damn, i wonder if Allan has seen that car yet. haha. Should have figured....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that orange steering wheel is a little strange. I hadnt seen it until I looked at the link. I was going ot meet a friend at a bar last night and drove past that window and thought, Damn, i wonder if Allan has seen that car yet. haha. Should have figured....

I might call them and make a rediculous offer...

I might call them and make a rediculous offer...

Probably wouldnt hurt. They only own like some Ford dealers and stuff like that. That dealer is walking distance from my parents house. If you want me to go look at anything id be happy to check it out for ya.

Guest Rob Burgundy

It has the USA sports combination level one. About a 6 k option and it has the rear picnic tables 3k. Doesn't have the brushed steel speedometer or the dual exhaust.

Probably wouldnt hurt. They only own like some Ford dealers and stuff like that. That dealer is walking distance from my parents house. If you want me to go look at anything id be happy to check it out for ya.

I called.. I offered 85K... they said 106....

I feel like that had to be the car belonging to the owner. They had an F430 spider, a Ford GT, Mas Quattroporte and stuff like that in there as well over the summer.

• 4 months later...

Stock wheels are bad ass on that thing, I would just do some color in them and keep them and that hood ornament is ridiculous, you almost have to have that!!!!