Hot SV

topcabron

That's been completely ruined in my eyes.

please explain.

wheels?

I think the car looks tits

Would love to buy it, but its not the right time logistically.

Not the right set of wheels IMO and the darken lights are 50/50.

I know what the seller is trying to say but the "Will Not Last" sales pitch just made me laughed a bit.

That color in person is amazing! Would love to get that car...I would change the wheels but the car is probably one of the cleanest SV's in existance. They are pretty proud of that car for the price.

please explain.

wheels?

I think the car looks tits

Would love to buy it, but its not the right time logistically.

The colour and wheels combine to make it look like a Hot Wheels car, or at best a replica Diablo. The smoke lights only make it worse.

Take it back to it's original colour, trim and wheels and it'll be a nice car, as it is it's a monstrosity.

(Btw, I'm sure the colour itself is actually quite spectacular in real life, but it doesn't suit a Diablo in the slightest).

The colour and wheels combine to make it look like a Hot Wheels car, or at best a replica Diablo. The smoke lights only make it worse.

Take it back to it's original colour, trim and wheels and it'll be a nice car, as it is it's a monstrosity.

(Btw, I'm sure the colour itself is actually quite spectacular in real life, but it doesn't suit a Diablo in the slightest).

Original Color? I thought that car was Rossa Vic and that is the original color....

• 5 weeks later...