Anyone own a Breitling Super Avenger?

05LSV

I tried this one on when I was in Vegas this weekend and like it a lot. Makes my Rolex Deepsea look small (!!) but the 48-49mm size fits well on my wrist.

Anyways, after searching the board, I like the Breitling Midnight Carbon and Bentley watches too, but I'm up in the air since they all seem pretty similar to one another. This will be an "almost" daily wear watch - I'll prob go every other day with it.

Thanks for the input!

We have the following pieces in stock. Please call if you'd like a discount.

http://www.thewatchcollectorny.com/compone...blacksteel.html

And

http://www.thewatchcollectorny.com/compone...al-edition.html

I like the black steel but not the rubber strap. Is there such a thing as a black steel super avenger with a black steel bracelet?

I like the black steel but not the rubber strap. Is there such a thing as a black steel super avenger with a black steel bracelet?

No, however we have a few custom leather straps we can include. Call us to discuss.

Okay, scratch that then. Not interested in the leather straps.

I'm thinking either a regular super avenger or a Bentley model of some sort. Just want a big case - most are 48mm correct? Are there some other nice options that have the steel bracelet? I don't know the breitling line too well.