The Lambopower FEEL GOOD thread.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guest Rob Burgundy

There are so many disgusting and awful things we are subjected to each day that I wanted to create a thread that will lift your spirits,put a smile on your face and maybe even restore some faith in humanity.

When ever you come across something that makes you feel good,or proud or makes you smile put it here:

Ill start with these.

Homless man finds back pack with $3300 cash. Turns it in and finds the owner and because of it is richly rewarded

http://gimundo.com/news/article/homeless-m...s-in-lost-cash/

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great thread Rob. :) And at the end of the year (always a time for reflection), it has great timing as well.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Talk about knowing your purpose. Guy had zero self confidence but just knew he was put here to share is voice. He went on to win the competition

Guest Rob Burgundy
Great thread Rob. :) And at the end of the year (always a time for reflection), it has great timing as well.

Lets make it a good one. Light always will chase away the darkness and there's been a lot of that everywhere lately.

Glad your enjoying it and hopefully we can lift a few spirits at the time someone is deserving it. :)

I have a huge soft spot for soldiers coming home videos. Great thread Rob. Merry Christmas!

I have a huge soft spot for soldiers coming home videos. Great thread Rob. Merry Christmas!

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :icon_super:

awesome thread...rated 5star..awesome stuff posted.. :icon_thumleft:

Four days before his deployment, Scott Milley was driving and almost hit a stray dog. Scott picked up the stray and named her Bentley, because he loved Bentleys and one day wished to own one.

Last week Army Lt. Scott Milley was laid to rest. :crybaby2:

For his funeral, Bentley of Boston let the family use sedans of the family's choosing as service vehicles in honor of Scott. It's a sad story, but it's always reassuring to know there is still a lot of compassion in this world.

Four days before his deployment, Scott Milley was driving and almost hit a stray dog. Scott picked up the stray and named her Bentley, because he loved Bentleys and one day wished to own one.

Last week Army Lt. Scott Milley was laid to rest. :crybaby2:

For his funeral, Bentley of Boston let the family use sedans of the family's choosing as service vehicles in honor of Scott. It's a sad story, but it's always reassuring to know there is still a lot of compassion in this world.

:crybaby2: RIP

Rob is it okay to post personal stories here? These are not as impactful as the others.

Last night I took my 6 year to the ER to rule out appendicitis. Turns out it was the Flu so no surgery. While waiting for the tests to finish I got on the net and found the huge item on his Christmas list.

This Saturday my wife and I are hosting dinner for 30 people at a homeless shelter. We are fortunate so were giving back to those in need.

Here's a servicewoman story I have. Yesterday I was at the store looking for the present mentioned above and a lady in uniform was frantically looking for her cell phone she had lost. She was so stressed, so I lent her my phone and she called hers. We heard it ringing and found it in the toy aisle.

I think many of us have lots of these stories in our daily lives. Though small, they add up.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Of course! Thanks for sharing those Gasman. Stories of inspiration,thoughts,quotes. If you feel good about it post it here! And if someone is reading this thread and doesn't agree or has something negative to say please check it at the door. Nothing but positivity goes in here.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy

Musics huge in keeping my spirits up and assisting in feeling good! I'll have to check the link and if anyone else has any songs that make you happy or help you feel good post them here! This is the place for it!