The Lambopower FEEL GOOD thread.

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for him. More impressive than people having that kind of training and skills is when they actually have the balls to use it in a situation like that.

for the 1st time in my life I found someone that I really want to keep in my life and close to me...someone that makes me a better person and that understand me in a way that no one before was able...

...that makes me feel good :)

who would have tought that I would fall for an American :eusa_think: :)

for the 1st time in my life I found someone that I really want to keep in my life and close to me...someone that makes me a better person and that understand me in a way that no one before was able...

Looks like this? :icon_mrgreen:

jack_daniels_presid_preview.jpg

Congrats D, that is an awesome feeling - when she makes you want to be a better man.

Looks like this? :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats D, that is an awesome feeling - when she makes you want to be a better man.

dude she is from Tenesse lol, are you stalking us :eusa_think: :icon_butt: :thefinger:

BTW when in Colombia, be Colombian....this is the Shit to drink :icon_pidu:

301812_1919107137965_1250628939_31592026

aguardiente.jpg

...got go...Friday night in Medellin :icon_super:

So happy for you. Amazing eh? I found the same kinda girl. Being a Canadian, who would of guessed I'd fall for a English bird.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw a bunch of thieves steal from a department store while i was waiting outside.

i was able to take a picture of car/license plate and gave to management.

my good deed for the month

• 3 weeks later...
This is about my nephew...

Oh Jesus Christ man..I opened it up and the first thing I see is a sweet little boy with a bald head and I choked up and had to close it right away. Im going to have to wait until I can man up and open it up and watch it all the way through. Nothing makes my eyes cut onions more then a sick kid.

Oh Jesus Christ man..I opened it up and the first thing I see is a sweet little boy with a bald head and I choked up and head to close it right away. Im going to have to wait until I can man up and open it up and watch it all the way through. Nothing makes my eyes cut onions then a sick kid.

I know how you feel, but just to help ease your mind, he's been cancer free for going on two years now and is in fantastic health! :icon_thumleft:

I know how you feel, but just to help ease your mind, he's been cancer free for going on two years now and is in fantastic health! :icon_thumleft:

Now THAT makes me feel good. I hope he gets to spend the rest of his life in perfect health. No child and no parent should ever have to go through that. I had to watch my mom go through chemo as a 40 year old woman...I can't imagine a 4 year old having to feel that.

Great story, wonderful video. So heartwarming! Glad he is healthy and thriving.

Oh Jesus Christ man..I opened it up and the first thing I see is a sweet little boy with a bald head and I choked up and had to close it right away. Im going to have to wait until I can man up and open it up and watch it all the way through. Nothing makes my eyes cut onions more then a sick kid.

It's amazing how being a parent makes that feeling even stronger. I have always felt that way about sick children, but as the Dad of a 3 year old, it kills me now. My worst fear is my daughter getting sick.

That is a great Video, and congratulations on him being cancer free, and like Rob said, hopefully he stays perfect for the rest of his life.