AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Why would anyone wealthy take time out of a busy schedule to meet someone from the internet to settle an internet argument surrounding a Lotus of all things? I'd rather carve my eyes out with a spoon than arrange to meet some loser for a clown showdown.

Agree, but arguing online with the clown isn't a great use of time either.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are.....? The forum police? Do i need to show you my login and proof of registration? :eusa_think:

I'm actually well rested, thx though! :icon_thumleft:

"Seriously man"...Come out from behind the little monitor there before you get on with bossing, roger, Roger?

Your posts are monumental contributions to the world, by the way...

It goes on and on like this for 28 pages... Get that post count where you want it yet??

I can and WILL vouch for TurboGallardo. The man has done a lot for the motoring community and people less fortunate than himself.

He's a stand up guy.

We're allowed to agree to disagree here.

OK OK, lets be real. I KNOW I'm the only one that's gonna say this.

Allan, can you really run on a track? Cause that's where the real drivers are...

The "from a roll" or straight line 0-180 or whatever is stupid cause all you have to do is mash the accelerator and shift in half way decent time and you'll destroy anyone... EVERYONE on the internet knows anything short of a Veyron GS or an 1800hp GTR won't touch you. It's academic, done........

The issue is, can you drive. Or even so, in equal cars on the same track? I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying the whole argument is dumb since you own a 1000hp Gallardo and most people don't. Its one of the fastest cars on the planet, bottomline (in a straight line). So continuing to push that envelope is kinda ghey....at least to me.......I know others don't have the cajones to even go there and say this.

So the real question is....Allan can you really take out fools on a real race track or will you forever be JUST a quarter mile king?

Not trying to cause problems, I'm just sayin'......... If you can drive then so be it (bust his ass).. Get to Willow Creek and race the guy in either the G or the 997 and stop all this panzy "I'm faster than you" shit...

Perfect! You solved the problem.. So I assume you will be paying for the track rental?

Haha, I love it, internet tough guy. :lol2: I think it's pretty funny that you went back and edited your post after doing all of this research on my posts; because your initial post was not long winded enough. Good job, do you feel smarter now?

Obviously I am not the one concerned with post count since I have, what, like 700 posts in 2.5 years or so? I like Lambopower but I don't exactly have the time to write multiple, long winded posts in the same thread as you seem to have the time to do. You, on the other hand remind me of a kid with ADD, posting volumes on things that have nothing to do with you, and trying to stir up shit in the process. Are you sure you aren't The Ronin, because you remind me of him?

By the way, my contributions to the world are not made through my posts on Lambopower, unlike you. I prefer to do that in the real world.

TurboGallardo,

I'm participating in a discussion. Sorry if you don't like that I've taken holiday vacation time and am spending some of it on the forums. Raising our 1 year old takes up most of my time and when I get to use what little free time I have I like to hang on the forums (when I'm not out driving).

Again, my apologies to the great TurboGallardo for offending him with my pixels. Wouldn't it be easier to just not read my posts if they pain you so? That's what I plan to do with your posts from here on out. I suggest you do the same.

Not getting sucked into your bait so I can waste my free time on you. Troll all you want. This is the end of our interaction because life is just too short to waste getting sucked into petty internet arguments with no point.

/Ignore TurboGallardo

Back to the topic for those who are here for it...

Ronin has responded on Lotussport.org that he accepts the track challenge. Now we just wait for Allan's response.

You guys should prob discuss conditions too (eg. will you be driving your own car or hire a pro, is this a best of # laps event, etc)

When the weather clears and the roads dry out. The canyons will be srewed for a while now.....

I'm sure Willow will work.....

Agree, but arguing online with the clown isn't a great use of time either.

Exactly... So all that trash-talk is just for fun and to waste time, I guess.

Eh, onto the next thread.

TurboGallardo,

I'm participating in a discussion. Sorry if you don't like that I've taken holiday vacation time and am spending some of it on the forums. Raising our 1 year old takes up most of my time and when I get to use what little free time I have I like to hang on the forums (when I'm not out driving).

Again, my apologies to the great TurboGallardo for offending him with my pixels. Wouldn't it be easier to just not read my posts if they pain you so? That's what I plan to do with your posts from here on out. I suggest you do the same.

Not getting sucked into your bait so I can waste my free time on you. Troll all you want. This is the end of our interaction because life is just too short to waste getting sucked into petty internet arguments with no point.

/Ignore TurboGallardo

Back to the topic for those who are here for it...

Ronin has responded on Lotussport.org that he accepts the track challenge. Now we just wait for Allan's response.

You guys should prob discuss conditions too (eg. will you be driving your own car or hire a pro, is this a best of # laps event, etc)

yawning-autism-in-children.jpg

erica-yawn-200305211.jpg

swtlil_yawn_04.jpg

yawn.jpg

yawn.jpg

sharma-obesity-yawn.jpg

yawning-boys-751081.jpg

yawn-6.jpg

OK OK, lets be real. I KNOW I'm the only one that's gonna say this.

Allan, can you really run on a track? Cause that's where the real drivers are...

The "from a roll" or straight line 0-180 or whatever is stupid cause all you have to do is mash the accelerator and shift in half way decent time and you'll destroy anyone... EVERYONE on the internet knows anything short of a Veyron GS or an 1800hp GTR won't touch you. It's academic, done........

The issue is, can you drive. Or even so, in equal cars on the same track? I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying the whole argument is dumb since you own a 1000hp Gallardo and most people don't. Its one of the fastest cars on the planet, bottomline (in a straight line). So continuing to push that envelope is kinda ghey....at least to me.......I know others don't have the cajones to even go there and say this.

So the real question is....Allan can you really take out fools on a real race track or will you forever be JUST a quarter mile king?

Not trying to cause problems, I'm just sayin'......... If you can drive then so be it (bust his ass).. Get to Willow Creek and race the guy in either the G or the 997 and stop all this panzy "I'm faster than you" shit...

Swil, not for nothing, but isn't this whole thing about whose car was faster in a straight line? I thought that was how this all started. Lotus dude said his car did "X" and Allan called bullshit. I am not sure how it ended up in the "canyon race" form. I have never heard Allan profess to be a track junkie or wanting to do much other than roll on races and 1/4 mile stuff in his car. That is what he built it for, that is what he enjoys and that is what he was conveying to the Lotus guy.

Could this guy beat up on Allan at Willow, Laguna et al? Quite possibly as that is what his car is built for. I think a stock Exige with the right guy behind the wheel will put a hurt to most cars on a tight track. When Allan laid down the gauntlet, it was in reference to the guy professing to have certain acceleration times. Now it has turned into something completely different by a bunch of guys that want to see a result that was never in question purely for their own benefit. If you don't have a dog in the fight, sit back and watch the festivities.

John, you need someone with waaaaaaaaaaay more Testosterone than that to properly represent this thread. This will reach Gold Status in T-Minus 3,2...

Lots of Testosterone flying around this thread

I can and WILL vouch for TurboGallardo. The man has done a lot for the motoring community and people less fortunate than himself.

He's a stand up guy.

We're allowed to agree to disagree here.

No arguments there. He just wasn't disagreeing with me. He was posting only to bust my balls and go off topic.

No worries at all. No skin off my nose. He's on my ignore and block list now so I won't even know he's here anymore.

Cheers

Back on topic...

So Allan, no more track challenge then? Vbox only?

Well, with Frank's claimed accel times he might go for that anyway. It just won't be as fun to watch.

Back to the wait state. Will SpeedandMotion be the poster of the results? Someone unbiased should managed that.

Looking forward to it!

No arguments there. He just wasn't disagreeing with me. He was posting only to bust my balls and go off topic.

No worries at all. No skin off my nose. He's on my ignore and block list now so I won't even know he's here anymore.

Cheers

Back on topic...

So Allan, no more track challenge then? Vbox only?

Well, with Frank's claimed accel times he might go for that anyway. It just won't be as fun to watch.

Back to the wait state. Will SpeedandMotion be the poster of the results? Someone unbiased should managed that.

Looking forward to it!

At what point did you ever hear me say...I CHALLANGE anyone to a track race? That being said if good old frank pays for it.. Id do my best to be there..

"Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded"

I know I'll get some shit for this cause I'm the "new guy" to this forum but I thought the whole point of not allowing "teenagers" to join this site was to elliminate crap like this thread.

My 2 cents.

1. Just because you own a fast car does not make you Schumacher.

2. Pretending you're Schumacher and challenging guys over the internet makes you come off as a retard.

3. Neither Allen or that Ronin character are going to "step up" and race on the same track with the same weather conditions so I dont see the point to all this childish bickering

At what point did you ever hear me say...I CHALLANGE anyone to a track race? That being said if good old frank pays for it.. Id do my best to be there..

On L4P you suggested that you and Frank rent a track to settle the dispute that you two were having in that thread. Your point was that canyon racing was too dangerous. That sounded like a challenge. Did you not intend it that way? Why else would you guys rent a track?

Of course, no way to verify that now since they deleted the thread, which is why it sucks when threads get deleted instead of just locked down. It's like changing history.

"Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded"

Agree 100%. That's why I put trolls on my ignore list. I don't want to get sucked in to all that. It's boring and a waste of time.

Raising our 1 year old takes up most of my time and when I get to use what little free time I have I like to hang on the forums (when I'm not out driving).

Ahh, so I will attribute your excitability to a lack of sleep. I know what that's like, I have kids too.

Actually, I just wanted to say that I think you're actually a nice guy and I can appreciate your enthusiasm for all of this. You're right, life is too short to argue. I was just playfully busting your balls and didn't mean to offend anyone.

Oh wait, I'm on your ignore list and am being blocked by you.

Nevermind.

Ahh, so I will attribute your excitability to a lack of sleep. I know what that's like, I have kids too.

Actually, I just wanted to say that I think you're actually a nice guy and I can appreciate your enthusiasm for all of this. You're right, life is too short to argue. I was just playfully busting your balls and didn't mean to offend anyone.

Nevermind.

:lol2:

Nevermind.

wouldn't it suck for him now if you were to hand us all the lotto winning numbers ? :icon_mrgreen:

On L4P you suggested that you and Frank rent a track to settle the dispute that you two were having in that thread. Your point was that canyon racing was too dangerous. That sounded like a challenge. Did you not intend it that way? Why else would you guys rent a track?

Of course, no way to verify that now since they deleted the thread, which is why it sucks when threads get deleted instead of just locked down. It's like changing history.

Agree 100%. That's why I put trolls on my ignore list. I don't want to get sucked in to all that. It's boring and a waste of time.

I never mentioned a track race.. Everyone knows a track race will not happen... I said I would be glad to meet up with both him and SpeedandMotion and run Vbox times..

The fact of the matter remains, that I didnt call Ronin out on his Canyon Carving skills... If he wants to kill himself..let him... I hope to read about it soon... What I did call him out on was the fact that he pretends to have been someone he wasnt... Im hearing he is a retired cab driver? None of the cars he posted pics claiming to have been his prior to the Lotus were ever at any point his, and most of all... THAT HIS POS little Elise will never run the claimed acceleration numbers he has gone on every single forum to hype up.... He enters every single thread that is completely and totally all about nothing BUT acceleration and posts his gay ass videos.... Atfirst I was nice to him, simply offering him my VBOX to verify the numbers... thats when he went off the deep end and decided that Canyon Racing is where its at..

He is simply an old man who never accomplished much of anything hoping to go out with what in his mind is some kind of an accomplishment.. I mean the retard is sending videos of himself to John Hennesey challanging him to Canyon runs and making fake vids of himself racing Hennesey...

The guy is a loser, and as I said he has already backed down from the Lambo in terms of acceleration... now I challange him with my Porsche. Im even gonna pay for shipping the Vbox to Speedandmotion, god knows Roninfag couldnt put 2 nickels together..

I told myself to let it go but ahh fcuk it.... You say I'm pretending to be someone and yet I post pics of my old SV behind my store, RS200E, 550A in my fuckin driveway and my fuckin sailboat you still keep this bullshit going... You ellenlambo are a fuckin chump that makes all Lambo owners look bad.....I've had four and never regreted being a supporter of the brand until you desided to shit on the SCC thread...... As for timed runs of my car I said get out your fuckin stop watch and have at it chump as if I could give a shit how fast or slow my car is.... I'm a driver not some hag suckin cunt leach like yourself ellenlambo....you fuckin Dairy Queen.....

You are a fuckin poser with your wife's money in a car that should be driven in the twisties instead you take a great car and turn it into a pice of shit....... Track time chump, losser pays cost and titles on the fuckin line....any tires you like....

What are you gonna tell everyone when some old dude kicks your ass with a K-Mart Special.....Does your cunt hurt now pussy boy ?

I told myself to let it go but ahh fcuk it.... You say I'm pretending to be someone and yet I post pics of my old SV behind my store, RS200E, 550A in my fuckin driveway and my fuckin sailboat you still keep this bullshit going... You ellenlambo are a fuckin chump that makes all Lambo owners look bad.....I've had four and never regreted being a supporter of the brand until you desided to shit on the SCC thread...... As for timed runs of my car I said get out your fuckin stop watch and have at it chump as if I could give a shit how fast or slow my car is.... I'm a driver not some hag suckin cunt leach like yourself ellenlambo....you fuckin Dairy Queen.....

You are a fuckin poser with your wife's money in a car that should be driven in the twisties instead you take a great car and turn it into a pice of shit....... Track time chump, losser pays cost and titles on the fuckin line....any tires you like....

What are you gonna tell everyone when some old dude kicks your ass with a K-Mart Special.....Does your cunt hurt now pussy boy ?

:lol2: :lol2: Did you take alot of time picking out that screenname?

Does this mean you are ready to show how your car runs 0-75 in 2.3 seconds and 0-125mph in 5.3? Will I get to go on a dream Cruise on the Ronin Yacht Charter when you lose?

As for Hag Sucking... between the 2 of us...we both know who is Hag sucking... :lol2:

Track time cunt boy let's do it......as I said on L4P I always wanted another Lambo what better way to get one then to take it from a fuckin posser...on track so that everyone can see what a mangina you are ellenlambo......

Now go and edit away it shows everyone what a pussy you really are......

Track time cunt boy let's do it......as I said on L4P I always wanted another Lambo what better way to get one then to take it from a fuckin posser...on track so that everyone can see what a mangina you are ellenlambo......

Now go and edit away it shows everyone what a pussy you really are......

Well atleast we have gotten over the notion that you actually PERSONALLY owned any of the cars you posted... :lol2:

So... as I said from the beginning...You are a big NOBODY... In a car you OVERHYPE at anytime the opportunity presents itself with you your 0-127mph videos.. your 0-100-0 videos, and your Swatch watch timing system.... In those threads.... you are NOT a track racer...but a streetracer...oops I mean Canyon Racer...

So for now Grandpa..hook up the VBOX I will let you borrow, and show us just how close you can get to 0-75 in 2.3 seconds.. and 0-125 in 5.3.... The figures you PERSONALLY have stated are attained in your Kmart Special... :lol2:

And like I said... When you rent the track.. YOU LET ME KNOW.... Ill do my best to be there.... And no.. you cannot borrow the money to do it..