2008 Pontiac GTO

TheLimey

The 05 GTO has the 6 liter POS motor and a comfortable interior the outside isn't wonderful, but its grown on me a little

After reading "We Nail the..." on the first page, I was ready to laugh my ass off if it said "GOAT" on the second page.

Hopefully the monaro looks like this as well. Looks a lot more like a real muscle car. Even looks a bit like the mustang. The bonnet scoops look a lot better on the squarer front end.

I've got pictures of the torana off the first page, from the Brisbane Motor show. Looked pretty good.

Jamesthey will probably race it in NASCAR so that should make you real happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If i know GM,they will find a way to ruin the car by the time it is available to the public

Jamesthey will probably race it in NASCAR so that should make you real happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If i know GM,they will find a way to ruin the car by the time it is available to the public

SMARTASS!!!

BTW- Be sure to check out this current issue of MotorTrend, it has the Ford Shelby 500 Cobra Mustang on the cover...... it also says it will be faster than Canadian Spec Blue Gallardos :finga:

-James Miller

P.S. EVERYONE knows GM will always put their Nascar money in Chevy's ;)

I also like the 05 GTO- and what most people dont remember is the original GTO, the 64 model, was nothing more than a standard Pontiac Tempest with a larger 389 engine in it- it wasnt a mean,beast of a car. Now about the 2008 model, i was reading on www.popularmechanics.com that GM had cancelled their entire Zeta platform which was going to house the 2008 GTO, the new pontiac grand prix (which would be RWD), new Chevy monte carlo, impala and possibly Camaro (all rear drive) and the buick vellitte (400 hp RWD), but GM has cancelled all that to put more money toward their SUV and truck program ](*,) :x thats all according to that article anyway, and Pop mechanics are pretty trustful, in my opinion.

Another dud.

Let the car die.

As a former GTO owner, I think this is a joke.

Unless they produce a real big block car, forget it. - It will never be the real thing.

Sticking a truck engine in the car, is not the answer either.

They should bring back the chevelle with a 454.

Also I would like to see GM offer drop top on the new gen GTO's.

SMARTASS!!!

BTW- Be sure to check out this current issue of MotorTrend, it has the Ford Shelby 500 Cobra Mustang on the cover...... it also says it will be faster than Canadian Spec Blue Gallardos :finga:

-James Miller

P.S. EVERYONE knows GM will always put their Nascar money in Chevy's ;)

So what

i'll buy a Shelby Cobra then and put a Lambo badge on it.When i am finished i will sell it to Jimmy.He loves them