Dropping by.....

tomf-1

What up Tom!

Howdy, we are practically neighbors....LOL. Bought a beach front home near Coco Beach about a year ago as a second home and ended up spending most of my time there. I still fly back and forth to KC about twice a month to see my 6 yrs old but I am starting to develop a disdain for the winter months :). Hope you and yours are well. Happy holidays to you and yours.

Best

What's going on Tom? How have you been?

Chris, how are you my friend? It's been awhile since we talk. I presume you are still Lamborghini of Atlanta? I am there at least twice a month but as layovers from KC to Melbourne Beach. Hope you and yours are doing well. Happy Holidays to you.

Chris, how are you my friend? It's been awhile since we talk. I presume you are still Lamborghini of Atlanta? I am there at least twice a month but as layovers from KC to Melbourne Beach. Hope you and yours are doing well. Happy Holidays to you.

Hey Tom,

Glad to hear you are doing well sir. As for Lambo Atl, I have not been there since 2006. Just never changed the user name. I still live here though, for now. We are doing great, kids are big etc... Happy Holidays to you too!