Heat vs. Lakettes

pockmark

Yea and Lebron and Wade didn't take over offensively like they can. They shared alot with each other and the bench.

very surprised, I think Lakers can and will fix the issues, it would be wise not to get overconfident here. Orlando if chemistry works (50 games left) will be tough to beat as well.

Heat doing a great job as intended when the trades went through though!!!

We have more work to do still. Haven't beaten Boston yet.

it will come! its kind of like a Heffner G-TT build that was just completed and still has to get tuned lol

Where is Swil to comment on the game?

Im right here brotha... Nice game. Looked like the game meant a little more to the Heat than it did to the Lakers. And it actually did mean more to the Heat. They need to prove they can win against the top squads. One down, ONCE......about 4-5 more to go. Spurs, Orlando, Celtics, Dallas. Then let's see in the playoffs. It's fine that they won (I watched maybe the 1st quarter then stopped cause I was entertaining), they really didn't prove anything more than what we already expected. That on all cylinders, they can play well and be competitive. I guarantee you playing in the Staples Center during playoffs are WAY different than what we saw on Christmas. Kobe coasting looking more like he wanted to get back to Newport and watch his daughter open presents. The guy was sleepwalking all day....Just one game outta 82.

I still don't see them being able to get by Orlando (a healthy on point Orlando) THEN the Celtics in 7 game series'. NO WAY WITH THAT BENCH. It's a three man team, and the way Dwayne Wade plays, chances of him getting through a full season is slim without nicks...

Miami will smoke both of those teams by then if they stay healthy. Our 2 best players other than the Big 3, and Big Z are injured-Mike Miller and Haslem, but will be back soon enough.

I will say this. Lakers (if they make the playoffs at all nevermind the finals), would get smoked by Miami, Orlando, and Boston this year.

I think we have won what the last 15 of 16 games.....Your defenseless Lakettes have no shot brotha.

Everone is fucked now Mike Miller is back. One of the highest percentage 3 point shooters in the league.

Guy averages something like 50% from the 3 point line.

A true fan you are. Hopefully they DO meet in the finals. I'll have a great excuse to come down there for a game or two; look you in your eyes and talk smack.. :eusa_dance:

**all in good fun of course**

unless you wanna make sumthin' of it :icon_mrgreen:

A true fan you are. Hopefully they DO meet in the finals. I'll have a great excuse to come down there for a game or two; look you in your eyes and talk smack.. :eusa_dance:

**all in good fun of course**

unless you wanna make sumthin' of it :icon_mrgreen:

i think we should make something of it ;)

how bout that game last night?!?! :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super:

i think we should make something of it ;)

how bout that game last night?!?! :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super: :icon_syda: :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

What is that 16 wins out of the last 17 games? Only loss was by 2 points to Dallas? :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 months later...

At this point the Heat is such a group of bitches it might be over by halftime... Lebron will try to score 80pts and forget about everyone else, and the Lakers should cruise. Although the losing streak has to end sometime, so.......who knows.

But doesn't look good for the SoBe boys. They are a mess. Might be time to start looking at the coach. He obviously has no authoritarian control and no gameplan. Seems like he's expecting King James to run the team, and honestly......guys I hope you see it now........he's just NOT that mature to actually be a real leader, YET. Just cause you have LOADS of talent doesn't mean you can also captain a team.....And Dwayne Wade has NEVER been a leader, just a good offensive lead player, but not a lockeroom general. They won the Championship a few years back because of SHAQ-Diesel, he was the honcho in the locker room...

PikeMike you still wanna compare Lebron to Kobe as a COMPLETE NBA Star (not just talent and scoring, but a rallying guy, teeth gritting ass-kicker that the rest of the players are gonna listen too and not want to disappoint)? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lebron James has a long way to go to reach that level.

But just to get the Hype going.....

Laker lost again. dumb ass kobe!

Eh, two streaks broken. Lakers win streak and Heat losing streak.. One game.