Heat vs. Lakettes

pockmark

At this point the Heat is such a group of bitches it might be over by halftime... Lebron will try to score 80pts and forget about everyone else, and the Lakers should cruise. Although the losing streak has to end sometime, so.......who knows.

But doesn't look good for the SoBe boys. They are a mess. Might be time to start looking at the coach. He obviously has no authoritarian control and no gameplan. Seems like he's expecting King James to run the team, and honestly......guys I hope you see it now........he's just NOT that mature to actually be a real leader, YET. Just cause you have LOADS of talent doesn't mean you can also captain a team.....And Dwayne Wade has NEVER been a leader, just a good offensive lead player, but not a lockeroom general. They won the Championship a few years back because of SHAQ-Diesel, he was the honcho in the locker room...

PikeMike you still wanna compare Lebron to Kobe as a COMPLETE NBA Star (not just talent and scoring, but a rallying guy, teeth gritting ass-kicker that the rest of the players are gonna listen too and not want to disappoint)? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lebron James has a long way to go to reach that level.

But just to get the Hype going.....

Luckily I was at that game to watch them beat them for the second time in a row. Luckily, that game (I believe) was the catalyst that fueled the Heat's fire. Made them come together as a TEAM and win against a great opponent. After seeing them absolutely obliterate San Antonio which I believe are the best team in the league other than the Heat, I want to say they have turned a corner in their season and are finally playing as a cohesive unit. If they play like they did last night for the rest of the season, nobody can beat them IMO.

Then you look at the stomping the Heat received in San Antonio, and say, yeah, but they got stomped too. They were in a drought during that game, and they had just flown in the morning of the game at 5am. Not an easy way to play a basketball game with almost no sleep, in hostile territory, against the other best team in the league.

I just saw the recap of the lakers - suns game of last night, speechless.

Especially when artest fouls a sun player and he gets 3 free throws to even up the score.