Jacques Etoile Gold Skeleton - Sold

Boner

Well, I decided to sell a few things in my quest to be amish and have no debt. I HATE to sell this watch, but....I will get over it. It is a Jacques Etoile Lissabon Maximus.

It is a German watch. The interior is a discontinued rare movement that has been engraved and gold plated. Has some nice jewels. They only made 50 of these!

$1500 shipped to you. Has box and papers.

je1.jpg

je2.jpg

I will be home in about 15 minutes and I will. It is a good sized watch. The pics make it look like it needs polished. It wouldnt hurt, but I dont think it needs it at all. I love to hear this one tick.

What condition is it in, any scratches? Might be interested in it. Never heard of the brand so I have to do a little research. I do like how it looks though.

Thanks,

Keith

What condition is it in, any scratches? Might be interested in it. Never heard of the brand so I have to do a little research. I do like how it looks though.

Thanks,

Keith

It is in great shape. Hardly been worn. Very rare. Really a great watch. Actually, the movement in this and the Martin Braun I listed is the same as the Panerai 219 that I had!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Definitely unique..It would look great on your wrist out on the beach in the sun in MEHEECO topcabron.. :icon_thumleft:

I'm interested. Seeing that I don't know how big your wrist is, I don't have a true idea of size. Sorry to put you out, but could you possibly take a pic next to something like a cell phone (iphone or any other newer phone) or possibly a cola can of some sort?

I assure you I'm genuinely interested and am not sending you on a goose chase.

Thanks, and great taste you have.

Best

PS- Rob, I've paged you in the 18y/o Trofeo thread. kthxbye :)

Here you go. If I remember, it is 42 or 43mm. It is exactly the same size as a quarter and a nickel next to each other. Nice size. Im 6'2" and 200 pounds.

size.JPG

Damn, you're quick brother. I figured you would be out hunting neighbors on bikes!

Box and papers included, correct? If it is in the first post I'm sorry as I can not see it for some reason.

Best

Just out of curiosity, what does a watch like that retail for? There seems to be very little information about them online (which makes sense being that there are only 50 of them!).

Beautiful piece! :icon_super:

You know, I cant really remember retail on them. I remember it was sort of "I have this and if you want it" deal.

But.....The inside of a panerai is EXACTLY the same.....BUT....this watch has been engraved and gold plated. Why would the exact same thing cost less with more work? NAME

I think it is sold.....going to miss this one. I love listening to it tick.