My Old Arnage T

Allan-Herbie

Guest Rob Burgundy
Not anymore than with any of my other cars..

Allantranslation: I didnt drive it enough to notice..

When driving a Bentley you can step out wearing whatever the hell you want. Even a t-shirt & jeans.

How many people gave you weird looks getting out of the Bentley when you were dressed down like that?

In Scottsdale, no one had an Arnage , so driving it anywhere and always being dressed down caused a commotion.. Woman.... LOVE that car...

In Scottsdale, no one had an Arnage , so driving it anywhere and always being dressed down caused a commotion.. Woman.... LOVE that car...

:icon_super:

More stories please.

:icon_super:

More stories please.

Prob the funniest story is 2 conservative married couples... we go out to dinner... have a few drinks.. we come out both wives want to sit in the Arnage and see the tvs etc.. Infront of both their husbands I had them whipping their tits out, rubbing them together, sucking on them etc... Both their husbands faces turned red...but neither asked them to stop...

Another time, went to a club called Barcelona with a good friend.. Some girls saw us go in... hunted us down.... Friend went out and go bj in the car, girl came back saying how much she loved it..

Woman always asking to sit in it.. Didnt matter what was parked upfront...Lambo/ferrari etc.. the Arnage always parked upfront..

Prob the funniest story is 2 conservative married couples... we go out to dinner... have a few drinks.. we come out both wives want to sit in the Arnage and see the tvs etc.. Infront of both their husbands I had them whipping their tits out, rubbing them together, sucking on them etc... Both their husbands faces turned red...but neither asked them to stop...

Another time, went to a club called Barcelona with a good friend.. Some girls saw us go in... hunted us down.... Friend went out and go bj in the car, girl came back saying how much she loved it..

Woman always asking to sit in it.. Didnt matter what was parked upfront...Lambo/ferrari etc.. the Arnage always parked upfront..

Great stories, thanks. :icon_pidu:

BTW, first story....you weren't with your wife I take it. :lol2:

Bentley, Rolls, and a big MB > all else for making women go wild. Rolls Royce should rename the Phantom Drophead to Panty dropandgethead.