My Old Arnage T

Allan-Herbie

Find me a white one..

You should try that one on ebay again. Its been a few weeks and it is relisted again. They are few and far between with the color and options you want and this one has it all. Worth another shot. I would be fine close to 90k. Sure you could find a but cheaper but like any other high dollar car they have huge option swings and color combos matter. Low miles as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FLORIDA-GAR...=item3a61ff37b1

Guest Rob Burgundy
You should try that one on ebay again. Its been a few weeks and it is relisted again. They are few and far between with the color and options you want and this one has it all. Worth another shot. I would be fine close to 90k. Sure you could find a but cheaper but like any other high dollar car they have huge option swings and color combos matter. Low miles as well.

WAY to much money for a 05 and they are firm on the price.

Ive offered them 90k twice... Each time they relist it.... Best deal Ive found is that 06 6k mile grey/black car for 100k..

Ive offered them 90k twice... Each time they relist it.... Best deal Ive found is that 06 6k mile grey/black car for 100k..

Did they counter at all? Grey and silver and blue T's are always much cheaper with everything else being equal than white or black. I would rather have this 05 white even though on paper the Grey 06 looks like a better deal. They cant expect 107 or it wouldn't have a best offer in the listing. Maybe have Brian be a buffer to get the real story and see if he can make a deal or at least tell you what he can find out. Worth a shot if it is as nice as the pics. :icon_thumleft:

Did they counter at all? Grey and silver and blue T's are always much cheaper with everything else being equal than white or black. I would rather have this 05 white even though on paper the Grey 06 looks like a better deal. They cant expect 107 or it wouldn't have a best offer in the listing. Maybe have Brian be a buffer to get the real story and see if he can make a deal or at least tell you what he can find out. Worth a shot if it is as nice as the pics. :icon_thumleft:

They dont seem to want to budge on the price, and its 2500 miles from me.. Being that it was from Auto Toy Store previously ( very shady dealer) I would not buy this car sight unseen.. Trying to be patient and hope one shows up here..

saw a black one parked outside a coffee shop last night...it had different rims..the chrome ones..nobody was paying attention to it..but i still love how it looks..hate the rims though..

Guest Rob Burgundy

There have been 3 white arnage t's listed on bay over the last two months,get the one you really want. If it's no huge rush the right one will come along and you can jump on it!

Prob the funniest story is 2 conservative married couples... we go out to dinner... have a few drinks.. we come out both wives want to sit in the Arnage and see the tvs etc.. Infront of both their husbands I had them whipping their tits out, rubbing them together, sucking on them etc... Both their husbands faces turned red...but neither asked them to stop...

Another time, went to a club called Barcelona with a good friend.. Some girls saw us go in... hunted us down.... Friend went out and go bj in the car, girl came back saying how much she loved it..

Woman always asking to sit in it.. Didnt matter what was parked upfront...Lambo/ferrari etc.. the Arnage always parked upfront..

Do you think that this sort of reaction is typical to a Bentley/Rolls all over the world or just in the States?

Do you think that this sort of reaction is typical to a Bentley/Rolls all over the world or just in the States?

That I cant say for sure... Id imagine it be the same.. They both stand for wealth wherever you live..

• 3 months later...
Guest Rob Burgundy

Triple black! thats perfect. Care to give us a review of the car?

Yes traded the countach for the Bentley plus cash ( for me ) a bit early for an in depth review but initial impressions are, incredible power & torque, don't like the gears at very low speed. Normal driving speed is great.

Going on a euro grand tour in july, uk, germany, austria, italy, france and back to Spain, after that i will be able to report on it's real " grand tourer " abilities

Yes traded the countach for the Bentley plus cash ( for me ) a bit early for an in depth review but initial impressions are, incredible power & torque, don't like the gears at very low speed. Normal driving speed is great.

Going on a euro grand tour in july, uk, germany, austria, italy, france and back to Spain, after that i will be able to report on it's real " grand tourer " abilities

Wow that tour sounds amazing.