Lotto

thecyrax

Dude, fcuk that. Just put in with someone on here and have them buy you a ticket or ten. I guess the road trip could be fun too though, especially with your particularly hot group of "friends" that I see regularly on your FB pictures.

I've got a member here doing that ;) We've already picked out the Gulfstream Jet we're sharing and will be painting bright verde ithaca green and installing a stripper pole and fog machine in.

Both road trips to Idaho have been I- and minus the hoes :( total sausage fest

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it sounds like a $1 million ticket was sold right around the corner from where I bought my losing worthless scrap of paper. 20 Columbus cops will be splitting it.

Bought $40 in Powerball last night, $5 in FL Lotto ($3 million Jackpot), and $5 in Mega Money-$500,000 Jackpot.

Havent checked them yet. Will take a peek when I get home.

• 2 months later...

Saw a show on TV a week ago called "The Lottery Changed my Life" and had to find it on youtube. Heres an example of "easy come, easy go" when it comes to the lottery! :lol2:

This guy definitely isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, but his free-loading son is taking him for everything hes worth.

Saw a show on TV a week ago called "The Lottery Changed my Life" and had to find it on youtube. Heres an example of "easy come, easy go" when it comes to the lottery! :lol2:

This guy definitely isnt the sharpest tool in the shed, but his free-loading son is taking him for everything hes worth.

Cant stop laughing at these two.

Here's an update on them:

"Since winning the lottery in the Spring of 2010, a lot has happened to Leroy Fick & son Jeff of Auburn, Michigan. The Ficks blew thru their $2 million winnings ($850,000 after taxes), and both ended up in prison. Leroy was sentenced to 45 days in jail for illegally possessing a prescription painkiller in early January of 2012. In October 2011, Leroy’s son Jeff stole a 90-year-old man’s car. Jeff was sentenced to 180 days in jail, and an additional 185 days deferred. Upon his release, he will also serve three years of probation.

In March of 2012 Leroy Fick pleaded guilty to three counts of illegal possession of fireworks, three counts of operating a motor vehicle on a restricted licence, allowing an unlicensed person to drive, and driving 97 mph in a 55 mph zone. In addition to all these charges, there was a lot of controversy when Fick continued using his food stamps after winning the lottery. The state has now approved a bill preventing any future lottery winners from receiving public food assistance. As for the money…it’s all gone."

Great so the government takes $1,150,000 out of their $2mil win but if the bastards lose it all they will not be entitled to food stamps :lol2:

• 2 months later...
Great so the government takes $1,150,000 out of their $2mil win but if the bastards lose it all they will not be entitled to food stamps :lol2:

I dated a woman who worked for the state lottery and it is a very interesting gimmick.

The lottery only has....anywhere from half to 70% of that money on hand, it takes two weeks to collect it all and they just put it into bonds if you take the annunity. So really it was that or take the money up front minus taxes. It's shocking how many people think the goverment takes half off what's advertised. That's only what you would get after 20-30 years gross.

Not to mention, there are wealthy investors and people who make millions paying a lump sum to financially inept winners in exchange for transferring their annunity payment ownership to them.

Annunities are ok but most people take the money up front. Where will the lottery be in 20 years? And in any case, the tax rates might continue to hike but you're only getting X every year.

Speaking of that...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/n..._n_2970103.html

Guy already said he was gonna pay rent of everyone on the block, give money to friends and neighbors and "live like El Rey in the DR"