NFL Playoffs 2010-2011

Smash Boy

:iamwithstupid:

Then Green Bay FTW.

I FINALLY got a pick right.

2 for 2 last weekend. Although, I would like GB to win, if the Steelers play like they did in the first half ALL GAME, it will be an ugly game for GB. Will be a big defensive game, and I dont see a very high score taking place.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FINALLY got a pick right.

2 for 2 last weekend. Although, I would like GB to win, if the Steelers play like they did in the first half ALL GAME, it will be an ugly game for GB. Will be a big defensive game, and I dont see a very high score taking place.

What if the 2nd half Steelers show up? :icon_mrgreen:

I also wouldn't judge GB on their last game....divisional games are always tough (ask New England), and Soldier Field slowed down A-Rod. Texas stadium with a neutral crowd in 75 degree weather will go a long way for him.

I believe the Packers have been the most overachieving team since their winning streak started against the Giants, so that's why I think they streak will continue into the 2011 season.

What if the 2nd half Steelers show up? :icon_mrgreen:

I also wouldn't judge GB on their last game....divisional games are always tough (ask New England), and Soldier Field slowed down A-Rod. Texas stadium with a neutral crowd in 75 degree weather will go a long way for him.

I believe the Packers have been the most overachieving team since their winning streak started against the Giants, so that's why I think they streak will continue into the 2011 season.

2nd half Steelers would lose. Jets were not an easy team to beat, although they made it look easy in the first half. I was shocked what they did to the Patriots.

2nd half Steelers would lose. Jets were not an easy team to beat, although they made it look easy in the first half. I was shocked what they did to the Patriots.

Most upsets I've seen are usually in division battles.

They're showing the Packers/Steelers '09 regular season matchup right now on NFL Network Replay....great game by all the usual cast of characters.

This game is gonna be good. :icon_thumleft: