Help me identify this AP

Tupps11

Hey guys

I was recently traveling with a friend, and he was wearing one of the most beautiful AP's (Royal Oak Offshore 44mm) i had ever seen. It looks very similar to the special edition steel Rue ST-Honore that was made for the boutique which opened in Paris a while back (pictured in the link).

Rue ST-Honore

Only difference was that the strap on his watch was navy blue like the face. It had white, red, and possibly green stitching on it if im not mistaken. Also, the backside of the steel case had a golfer swinging a club. It was definitely a limited edition, but i have not been able to find a pic or description of it anywhere online.

Anybody have a clue as to which AP this might be?

That is the Sachin Tendulkar. i Have seen the watch live and i really like it especially the band. I also saw one for sale not too long ago very reasonable. If you really want me to look i will find you one. Pm me if you wish.

That is the Sachin Tendulkar. i Have seen the watch live and i really like it especially the band. I also saw one for sale not too long ago very reasonable. If you really want me to look i will find you one. Pm me if you wish.

I've got one that I never wear and would do a good deal on

Thanks Buddy

I have a guy i deal with in Paris named Alex at Kronometry. Its right by my house there. Got my Bumble Bee brand new from there at an insane price. Keep in mind that the Euro at the time was fluctuating between 1.21-1.25. Im gonna shop around a bit, and ill definitely let you know if i need some help.

Again...much appreciated

I've got one that I never wear and would do a good deal on

Curious as to what condition its in and how much you would be willing to let it go for. Feel free to PM me. This would be the first time i ever buy i pre-owned timepiece.

Thanks Buddy

I have a guy i deal with in Paris named Alex at Kronometry. Its right by my house there. Got my Bumble Bee brand new from there at an insane price. Keep in mind that the Euro at the time was fluctuating between 1.21-1.25. Im gonna shop around a bit, and ill definitely let you know if i need some help.

Again...much appreciated

Curious as to what condition its in and how much you would be willing to let it go for. Feel free to PM me. This would be the first time i ever buy i pre-owned timepiece.

Is that the shop next to AP in Paris? If it is, i have bought a few watches there at really good deals as i get the TVA back for not being a resident.

Is that the shop next to AP in Paris? If it is, i have bought a few watches there at really good deals as i get the TVA back for not being a resident.

Its actually on a street perpendicular to George V (intersects near the Four Seasons). The shop is literally right across from the Bvlgari boutique. I also got back the TVA after purchasing my watches from them, as i am currently living and working in Lebanon.

Check out their website...

Kronometry1999

If you ever need any price quotes, Alex at the paris boutique will be glad to help you. Just tell him Tarek from Lebanon gave you his contact. With the declining Euro and return on TVA, ive been able to get great deals from him.

He is actually going to the SIHH Watch Exhibition tomorrow in Geneva. I asked him to see what new watches and special editions from AP will be there. He promised to give me a heads up with some pics and hold anything that i like from the 2011 collection.

Feel free to email him: [email protected]

Cheers

T

I'll check the condition and get some photos this evening

Watch has the box, all documents etc

but assuming there are no marks and given that its only been worn a few times, I guess I would be looking for say £12,500 (€15,000 $19,400) + postage

I'll check the condition and get some photos this evening

Watch has the box, all documents etc

but assuming there are no marks and given that its only been worn a few times, I guess I would be looking for say £12,500 (€15,000 $19,400) + postage

Fair enough. Please check its condition. I take super care of my watches. Meaning, i wouldn't mind paying a few extra $k and getting a brand new one.

In regards to the postage...i have family in london who can easily pick it up, so no need for the hassle of sending + insuring it.

Its actually on a street perpendicular to George V (intersects near the Four Seasons). The shop is literally right across from the Bvlgari boutique. I also got back the TVA after purchasing my watches from them, as i am currently living and working in Lebanon.

Check out their website...

Kronometry1999

If you ever need any price quotes, Alex at the paris boutique will be glad to help you. Just tell him Tarek from Lebanon gave you his contact. With the declining Euro and return on TVA, ive been able to get great deals from him.

He is actually going to the SIHH Watch Exhibition tomorrow in Geneva. I asked him to see what new watches and special editions from AP will be there. He promised to give me a heads up with some pics and hold anything that i like from the 2011 collection.

Feel free to email him: [email protected]

Cheers

Oh yeah i know the store. I haven't bought anything from them. Geez, i was in Beirut last week for 4 days. Had i known lol.