• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charlie Sheen on Alcoholics anonymous

WV1Gn.jpg

Yeah Charlie.... You're on top of the world.

12247_4621cbe3ea8a7_copy.jpg

No one has metioned his four kids and what he is doing to their mental state and what future damages he is causing to their lives. You can party like that when you´re twenty something and single but at some stage in life you should smarten and wisen up and catch the more important things in life and start to take on some responsability.

Other than that his physical demise is way obvious, just take a photo of him at the begining of the series and look at him now. His looks have aged about 25 years in that time....

But I still fcuking love that guy however as a clown to watch but nothing to aspire....

I cant figure out why hed have kids, none of his bullshit antics are "wrong" if you choose to live that way and only abuse yourself. I havent heard him mention his children and for the life of me dont see why hed want them...He should be more like george clooney/bill maher.

His publicist quit today.....

Do you have any idea what a complete douchebag you have to be to have a publicist quit YOU?

Seriously..... Somebody... Anybody.... Someone needs to grab him, wrap him in ducttape, and throw him in the trunk of a car while there is still some chance for his career to survive....

At the rate hes going his career will be done by 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone catch his 45min TMZ interview? I refuse to watch that crap but it's bound to be epic.

I agree, he's circling the drain. If he survives this year it will be a miracle.

That being said, he's had one hell of a ride.

Charlie was the man, however he has "Jumped the shark" and is now a caricature of himself. This ship is sinking fast and it's taking everybody with it!!

You guys are all just jealous because you arent high on charlie sheen right now, and you dont have tiger blood coursing through your veins....

Do you have any idea what a complete douchebag you have to be to have a publicist quit YOU?

Seriously..... Somebody... Anybody.... Someone needs to grab him, wrap him in ducttape, and throw him in the trunk of a car while there is still some chance for his career to survive....

3. He fires his publicist - moments after his publicist quits on him.

Following Sheen's TMZ interview (in which the actor criticized how his publicist handled a recent hospitalization), his longtime representative Stan Rosenfield resigned, stating: "At this time, I'm unable to work effectively as his publicist." Outraged, Sheen called Rosenfield a profanity and said: "He's not allowed to quit, so you're fired."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/char...t-things-162498

I missed him on Stern this morning but I can't wait to hear the highlights from that though. IIRC the second part of his NBC interview was this morning as well.

Apparently he's shopping a tell-all book about the 2 1/2 Men show for 10mil +.

+1

You guys are all just jealous because you arent high on charlie sheen right now, and you dont have tiger blood coursing through your veins....

"Boom!... Winning."

Guest Rob Burgundy

In Charlie Sheens defense.. Cocaine is fun and those women do have vaginas.