El Chorizo's car

RIPPERTT

Stopped into Lambo Dallas yesterday and while there took a peek at El Chorizo's car.

NOTE: Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics.

If any of you are interested in this car take my first hand OCD opinion it is VERY clean.

This car is amazingly clean and for what seems a really good deal considering

the fresh service, new rubber , etc.

2011-01-11135101Small.jpg

2011-01-11135111Small.jpg

A few other pics while there

2011-01-11135129Small.jpg

2011-01-11135124Small.jpg

Are they still at around $120k for it?

Sales guy I spoke with (chris) was talking about a possible sell in the teens.

Like anything else it's going to take a serious buyer to harvest the best deal.

Sales guy I spoke with (chris) was talking about a possible sell in the teens.

Like anything else it's going to take a serious buyer to harvest the best deal.

I've been going back and forth with these guys for a week on the car. Each time the deal keeps changing. First it comes with the stock bumper then it doesn't. Then it comes with the fabspeed bypass and come to find out they took them off and don't have them. Last I heard they traded the front bumper with the parts dept for a set of cats LOL. And now there both no where to be found. Who knows?

To top it off yesterday I offered them 116K cash for the car and was told if the other couple people interested wouldn't pay more by 3p it was mine. I'm not sure that is the best business practice on there part (sales guy I was working with agreed and called BS as well). Guess this Chris guy hasn't been selling high end cars very long and likes to play games. Anyways, thought that was BS but called them back at 4p and they said there not doing 116K now. These guys are a joke.

Last email that Chris guy sent said they had someone in TX willing to do 115.5K for the car. Hopefully someone will be able to work out a deal.

I've been going back and forth with these guys for a week on the car. Each time the deal keeps changing. First it comes with the stock bumper then it doesn't. Then it comes with the fabspeed bypass and come to find out they took them off and don't have them. Last I heard they traded the front bumper with the parts dept for a set of cats LOL. And now there both no where to be found. Who knows?

To top it off yesterday I offered them 116K cash for the car and was told if the other couple people interested wouldn't pay more by 3p it was mine. I'm not sure that is the best business practice on there part (sales guy I was working with agreed and called BS as well). Guess this Chris guy hasn't been selling high end cars very long and likes to play games. Anyways, thought that was BS but called them back at 4p and they said there not doing 116K now. These guys are a joke.

Last email that Chris guy sent said they had someone in TX willing to do 115.5K for the car. Hopefully someone will be able to work out a deal.

Damn... That sucks. Hope things work out for you. I met Chris for the first time yesterday.

The salesman that sold me my car there years ago was John Hrad. Stand Up guy and is

good for his word. Too bad you didn't deal with him.

Let us know how things work out.

This car is worth that money IMHO

Damn... That sucks. Hope things work out for you. I met Chris for the first time yesterday.

The salesman that sold me my car there years ago was John Hrad. Stand Up guy and is

I like the car and was trying to put something together with them. Just feel like they are trying to pin me against a few others and start a bidding war over the car. If they don't like my offer turn it down, that's my thought. Not to mention all the stuff above. Oh well, I'll find another.

I like the car and was trying to put something together with them. Just feel like they are trying to pin me against a few others and start a bidding war over the car. If they don't like my offer turn it down, that's my thought. Not to mention all the stuff above. Oh well, I'll find another.

Well if that's the case and they are in fact trying to get the best dollar for the car I would personally walk.

When an offer is made it should be accepted or denied and certainly not placated for their gain.

I hope there is another explanation for it. Lambo Dallas has always done me and others I know right in the past

dealings.

Good Luck with it !

I bought a car from John Hrad in the past as well. I agree with Ripper, John is a stand up guy and is good for his word. :icon_thumleft:

Normally I wouldn't do this, but seeing that these guys are jerking people around I'll tell you. I ask El-chorizo what they paid for the car and he said they gave 105K for it, if that helps

in your negotiations. I totally agree with you they should accept or reject your offer not play games, doesn't matter if it's lamborghini or a toyota just be straight with people.

This is why I can't stand most car dealers. It's no different then any other retail Item you buy it for a price point, you mark it up, you sell it and make some money. Quit acting like

your all high and mighty and your selling the millenuim falcon it's a fcuking car. :eusa_wall:. Hope you get the car.

I bought a car from John Hrad in the past as well. I agree with Ripper, John is a stand up guy and is good for his word. :icon_thumleft:

Alright, I remember looking at the website the other day and didn't recall seeing John's name. Decided to check it out again and see if he is still there. I went to the sales page and saw his name but that guy Chris was no longer listed as the sales manager. Hmmmm......I just called and they said Chris is no longer with the company. No surprise.

Might have to reach back out and see if we can put something together.

Alright, I remember looking at the website the other day and didn't recall seeing John's name. Decided to check it out again and see if he is still there. I went to the sales page and saw his name but that guy Chris was no longer listed as the sales manager. Hmmmm......I just called and they said Chris is no longer with the company. No surprise.

Good luck with it all... the car looks great!

Sounds like you should give John a call per the recomendation of the other members and point him in the direction of this thread. :icon_thumleft:

Hey Guys, just got word the car has sold. I did send John an email outlining the situation and what happened though. Sounds like this isn't the norm for L Dallas so I will keep an open mind and hopefully get the chance to put a deal together in the near future. Thanks for everyone's insight and recommendation.

Hopefully the car went to another member here.

One thing that scares me about that car is that El Chorizo himself said the EGEAR was never quite right in that car?

I've had two G's and the e-gear was the same in both. I don't think there was a problem with it just that coming to a stop (and certainly more noticeable in sport mode) it was a bit "jerky" when coming to stops on downshifts. Wasn't a big deal, just something that my new 6 speed manual doesn't have a problem with ;)

Looking at El Chorizo's car in person I am now going to do the LP 560 front bumper mod.

Looking at El Chorizo's car in person I am now going to do the LP 560 front bumper mod.

Hey Ripper, I got my car. I need to drive out and meet you for a little TT spin around the block in yours

Hey Ripper, I got my car. I need to drive out and meet you for a little TT spin around the block in yours

Congrats !!!

PM sent