Bentley Supersports Coupe with Electric 4 seats

VBUGKING

Nay. If you already have a Phantom Coupe, and X5m, and ML63, you need something you can enjoy the stars-real ones, not ones crafted by a very nice English gentleman in Goodwood. The convertible would make way more sense given your situation.

:iamwithstupid: i personally would wait for the right deal on a SS drop top. best of both worlds and they should be coming off the short term leases soon which will help the buyers.

my buddy just picked up a phantom coupe vert and it def makes a statement, but even he said its a "very" special occasion car.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid: i personally would wait for the right deal on a SS drop top. best of both worlds and they should be coming off the short term leases soon which will help the buyers.

my buddy just picked up a phantom coupe vert and it def makes a statement, but even he said its a "very" special occasion car.

Yes, you are correct, the Phantom is a very special occasion car, especially with the shittier weather in the winter. As much as I love it, I have never had anyone to impress, so I dont know how much longer I will keep it. There really isnt anything out that I am dying to have though, so Ill keep it for now.

I decided to wait for the SS verts to come down, and in the meantime get that awesome 4 seat black/two tone interior SS coupe. I put a deposit on the car today, and it should hopefully be here by next friday. Wife is ok with it, and I wanted it more than the GTC speed. Will keep the SL55 to use as our vert until the SS verts take their big initial hit.

Hello fastest Bentley ever made, very roomy, automatic, and awd. Good bye DBS, I will miss your stunning good looks and amazing sound, but will not miss your cramped interior, rwd, and manual transmission.

post-6539-1295044059.jpg

How do they treat your sales tax down there? Do you get credit for trades or is it a certain percent no matter what to register? Cool car. I am sure it will be fun and maybe even last you 2 or 3 whole months! :headbang:

How do they treat your sales tax down there? Do you get credit for trades or is it a certain percent no matter what to register? Cool car. I am sure it will be fun and maybe even last you 2 or 3 whole months! :headbang:

Here in Tennessee you pay sales tax on the difference between the trade and the car you are buying. So if you get 50k for your trade against a car you are buying for 80k, you would pay sales tax on 30k. The sales tax rate here is 9.25%, although it's only 7% on expensive items like cars.

Haha, the only way I am keeping it for only 2-3 months is if a deal on a SS vert comes up before then, which I highly doubt.

Here in Tennessee you pay sales tax on the difference between the trade and the car you are buying. So if you get 50k for your trade against a car you are buying for 80k, you would pay sales tax on 30k. The sales tax rate here is 9.25%, although it's only 7% on expensive items like cars.

Haha, the only way I am keeping it for only 2-3 months is if a deal on a SS vert comes up before then, which I highly doubt.

CONGRATS!!!

DBS is one of my favorite cars. They look stunning-especially the vert.

Why don't you get an automatic DBS convertible? The pearl white one is AMAZING!

DBS is one of my favorite cars. They look stunning-especially the vert.

Why don't you get an automatic DBS convertible? The pearl white one is AMAZING!

I love the looks and sound of the DBS, but unfortunately it is a bit tight for me at 6'4, especially compared to the Bentley CGTs. Also Im a huge fan of AWD, and I like having (semi) real back seats.

Great decision! That SS CGT brought bentley conti's to a whole new level!

When summer hits the drop top will be reasonable and then trade up.

Good luck

Thanks! Now I need to find someone who offers an ECU upgrade for the supersports.

Im pretty sure Evoms has one.. I was very happy with my CGT tune..

Great decision! That SS CGT brought bentley conti's to a whole new level!

When summer hits the drop top will be reasonable and then trade up.

Good luck

Try renntech in FL

Thanks, I am pretty excited, I love the blacked out look of the black Supersports. I was so disappointed when they first came out and only had 2 uncomfortable manual front seats. I understand the weight savings, but that was way too impractical for a 270k+ Bentley.

Renntech doesnt have anything on their website about the Supersports, or that I could find on the net. My Renntech dealer is going to find out for me on monday for sure.

Im pretty sure Evoms has one.. I was very happy with my CGT tune..

Nothing on their website either, and nothing I could find on the web really. The programming for a regular CGT, a speed, and a supersports are going to be 100% totally different.

I wont make the same mistake I made with EVOMS previously.

Renntech told my Renntech dealer they do have an ecu upgrade for $5510 and it's about 700hp. They also have exhaust for 3390 more, but its pretty much just for sound.

Renntech told my Renntech dealer they do have an ecu upgrade for $5510 and it's about 700hp. They also have exhaust for 3390 more, but its pretty much just for sound.

dam 700hp would be a freaking blast!

dam 700hp would be a freaking blast!

Yes it would, if I do an ecu upgrade, I will most likely use Renntech. I have used them 3 previous times, SL600, SL65, and SLR, and the upgrades were flawless each time. Even though they are a little more expensive, I like having a Renntech dealer a few miles away.

Congratulations! That interior is Gorgeous, definitely one that I would get too!

congrats !!!

fantastic choice

Thanks guys, I cant wait to get it.

That's insane. Congrats!

Thanks, dealer told me today that the car would be picked up this thursday and would take 2-3 days to get to me. Hopefully I have it by this weekend.