Bentley Supersports Coupe with Electric 4 seats

VBUGKING

Understandable. Ok so now that you have owned or do own all the cars I am shopping for right now (997.2TT, CGT and Gallardo.) Is there one you love and miss out of all of them?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable. Ok so now that you have owned or do own all the cars I am shopping for right now (997.2TT, CGT and Gallardo.) Is there one you love and miss out of all of them?

Honestly, I dont really miss any of the previous cars I have owned that much. I think that the CGT is the best all around exotic car made today. IMO no other exotic comes close to it. As if the coupe wasnt good enough, you can even get a 4 door (FS) or convertible (GTC) version.

What a beautiful car! Classy color combo.

you did good buddy! great combo

Thanks guys, I am surprised at how much faster the SS version is over the regular CGT.

Honestly, I dont really miss any of the previous cars I have owned that much. I think that the CGT is the best all around exotic car made today. IMO no other exotic comes close to it. As if the coupe wasnt good enough, you can even get a 4 door (FS) or convertible (GTC) version.

Awesome car... Im afraid to get one.. I may never buy another sportscar again!

That car is really very nice Aaron. The interior is incredible. Once you get the ECU upgrade you will be at the gas station every day instead of every other!

Awesome car... Im afraid to get one.. I may never buy another sportscar again!

Yeah, you wont want to drive anything else, this car does it all!

That car is really very nice Aaron. The interior is incredible. Once you get the ECU upgrade you will be at the gas station every day instead of every other!

Thanks man, it looks even better in person than in pics. I might have to get gas drums shipped in... :)