• Azure
    • Phantom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still love the Arnage, but I want to lease it and write it off through my company.. Almost signed on the dotted line for an 08 Black/Black Arnage T with 4900 miles .. Payment was 2663 for 48 months with 2700 at star (closed end lease,130K price)... Then I found out that since the residual is soo bad on these cars you can lease Phantoms and or an Azure on an open ended lease through Putnum or Premier for LESS....

The Arnage only makes sense if you buy it...

So far Gold Coast has been good to deal with. I never bought a car from them before, but they seem to have their act together so far, guess I will find when my car arrives.

Phantom all the way!

Really? I think the Azure, in the above color combo is way hotter than the Phantom.. Only thing to top it is a Drophead inmo..

what are the specs on the Phantom?

The one I looked at, even though it may not be the best choice at this time, is an 06, black, beige with theatre package and 20K miles, CPO...

Still love the Arnage, but I want to lease it and write it off through my company.. Almost signed on the dotted line for an 08 Black/Black Arnage T with 4900 miles .. Payment was 2663 for 48 months with 2700 at star (closed end lease,130K price)... Then I found out that since the residual is soo bad on these cars you can lease Phantoms and or an Azure on an open ended lease through Putnum or Premier for LESS....

The Arnage only makes sense if you buy it...

I dont get it, the Arnage cost 130k, but your lease payments totaled up to like 130k, how is that a lease?

So far Gold Coast has been good to deal with. I never bought a car from them before, but they seem to have their act together so far, guess I will find when my car arrives.

They will not deal on the AZURE so Im working on another in same color combo.. 2k miles..

I dont get it, the Arnage cost 130k, but your lease payments totaled up to like 130k, how is that a lease?

Thats the beauty of a horrible residual.. Buyout was 36k at end..

Really? I think the Azure, in the above color combo is way hotter than the Phantom.. Only thing to top it is a Drophead inmo..

Well I really love the Phantoms. And I dont want a big bold convertible, so I vote for the Phantom.

The one I looked at, even though it may not be the best choice at this time, is an 06, black, beige with theatre package and 20K miles, CPO...

How much is it compared to the Arnage?

How much is it compared to the Arnage?

Price? Arnage was 130... this is 173k.... On a 60 month based open end lease payment is about same, phantom slightly cheaper..

Well I really love the Phantoms. And I dont want a big bold convertible, so I vote for the Phantom.

Ya, see I dont mind the attention :icon_mrgreen: And the wife is all about the convert... Only downside is the smaller rear seats..

Ya, see I dont mind the attention :icon_mrgreen: And the wife is all about the convert... Only downside is the smaller rear seats..

Its kind of a toss up given what you want. Can you lease a new Mulsanne? Or are those way too high at this point?

What do you need rear seats for? Planning on kids?

I vote Phantom anyways. Dont like the Azure unless it is paid for through your monthly Social Security and is subsidized with Medicare. Plus I hear they come with a lifelong supply of Depends and an umbrella :icon_thumleft:

Allan,

Quit douching around, you know you want the phantom.

Why not structure the lease with essentially a zero buyout at the end? You can lease it through the biz for say 36 months and at the end, buy it yourself for $5k or some ridiculous figure like that.

Its kind of a toss up given what you want. Can you lease a new Mulsanne? Or are those way too high at this point?

Way too high for what I want to spend... As an example a new flying Spur is like 3k a month.. So the Mulsanne will prob be closer to 5k..

I think the darker color on the Azure makes it look like less of a grandpa car. But I just cant get the picture of some white hair driving an azure around. All the ones in cincy are owned by guys the same age as nostradamus. Just seems like you and your wife would look almost out of place driving something like that around. The Phantom i think would be a better "fit." But thats just me. With taht said, the Azures are fcuking cool. Ive driven a few around and they are great cruisers....Never rolled a phantom though.

azure looks hot in white like that, also feel like its more unique then the phantom, given they are both rare cars anyway so its not really a huge difference in rarity i'm sure

The white azure is hot! Phantom is cool as well but an Azure with the top down on a nice day in southern ca. would get my vote. Too bad the "T" version is so new. Put the same new Brooklands/Arnage wheels on it and it gives the car a much sportier look. The side wing vent option is nice as well. :icon_thumleft:

I love the azure. The Phantom is nice, but being able to drop the top and put 4 people in it comfortably is clutch where you live. If you need a good referral with Premier, let me know. I used to be one of their sales managers!