• Azure
    • Phantom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you need rear seats for? Planning on kids?

I vote Phantom anyways. Dont like the Azure unless it is paid for through your monthly Social Security and is subsidized with Medicare. Plus I hear they come with a lifelong supply of Depends and an umbrella :icon_thumleft:

lols

Guest Rob Burgundy

Im split.. I love both cars....I would love to see you modify a phantom though....rims,blacked out tail lights...maybe a brushed aluminium hood?

Azure is old money.

Phantom is baller.

Since you already had an Arnage and never owned a Rolls I'm assuming, I'd say go with the Phantom... (but I voted Azure). The Bentley just seems cooler - although for me the Brooklands or a normal Arnage T is ideal, I'm not much of a convertible guy (hard to be in Indiana).

You're in Cali, go for it!

Look at me Arnage vs "this guy is Someone" RR... how far are you from Drophead, I think that's what you really want, 2 in 1.

It's SoCal, you shouldn't drive an azure unless you're over 65.

My uncle is 72 and drives a Phantom his son is 46 and drives a Azure T.

Azure all the way, I don't like the Phantom in four door, wedding car or you have to be driven around, Drophead or Coupe totally different.

New Mulsanne would be my choice over all the cars mentioned.

All the guys that associate certain cars with pensioners you've got a point but there is nothing cooler than a young guy driving an "old money" car :icon_thumleft:

That white Azure is the best looking luxury vert I've ever seen!

Azure. Drive it until the next gen Azure comes out.

I don't know what it is, but the Azure and Brooklands just feel right. I love the Phantom, but it's outclassed by the Azure and Brooklands. The Phantom is an awesome special occasion car, but the Azure you can drive everyday.

My biggest issue with the Phantom is that no matter who you are, before you drive off of your property you have to ask yourself "will the Phantom look right where I am going?"

Just got back from looking at the new Rapide, and the Panamera Turbo and sat in an identical Azure as the one I pictured but brand new at Ogara..

The Rapide... Absolutely useless car inmo.. It was pretty to look at, very nice interior, pearl white exterior, but for what i need comfortable back seats, these seats are as bad as the 997.. I could barely get out of the car..

Panamera.. What an awesome drive, nice interior, great nav, awesome conveniences etc. That being said its just not a hot car, and on a lease the depreciation is rediculous.. In 3 years Porsche puts the cars value at 60K...

The Azure... Just sitting in it.. feels special.. The color combo is incredible... For the money I cant think of a cooler car now to drive with the top down in nice Southern Cali weather.. The rear seats are not perfect, there is no reclining, but there is room enough to be comfy.. Getting in and out is not too bad, and will be easier with the top down.. It feels more old school and special than the Phantom..

Guest Rob Burgundy

Allan did the pictures I send you this weekend of this Azure happen to spark this new bug you have for the car?

post-6316-1295394345.jpg

post-6316-1295394359.jpg

post-6316-1295394371.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

Cars at http://hadleyutah.com/ Aka Bentley of centerville.There online inventory isnt current but they also have several Super Sports and one very good looking black GTC speed

Guest Rob Burgundy

That one has a $383k sticker.....slightly used is most definitely the way to go. Now if you could just find one in the same color combo. White/black piano black wood.

As cool as the phantom is i just think the Azure is the better all around car. THe phantom is awesome and all but as an everyday car i dont think so and the 'vert would be a definite plus in my book. I prefer the slightly less ostentatiousness looks of the azure especially if it doesnt have the all chrome nose.

O and the one that rob posted :3some:

That white Azure is HOT!!! And the one Rob posted pics of is even hotter! Dilemma solved... Forget everything else unless you want to step up to a white Phantom drophead.

The gray Azure, eh NO, that's a shit color combo. I'm someone who generally always loves gray, but not on an Azure or Phantom. They look so much hotter in white.

Phantom is a nice car, but they're dime a dozen in L.A. and getting a bit long in the tooth. Only Phantom worth having now is a drophead.