I like it

Mako

They've been hit or miss for me from a design standpoint, but this new UR-110 is compelling:

:icon_thumleft:

urwerk_ur110.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

Before googling or anything I'd say under 10k yes it's cool and interesting...anything past that I wouldn't see it.Unique design though and I like the strap..

Same here, would never by my first choice in the range these trade at.

If I were Alex or Dad or Aaron, then it's pocket change baby, why not! :icon_mrgreen:

Guest Rob Burgundy
More than 10k lol. Maybe 100k+ . Not digging it at all.

Yeah I just did a little reading on it and the movement looks quite complicated... I would think your right at the possible 100k price.. And for that I can think of about 100 other watches I'd rather have.

It do like it from the stand point of seeing people do something new and interesting with something that you would think everything that's possible has already been done to a watch. I'm all for creativity and inventiveness.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Same here, would never by my first choice in the range these trade at.

If I were Alex or Dad or Aaron, then it's pocket change baby, why not! :icon_mrgreen:

I'd like to know what the " why not" feels like! Sir would you like to buy it..." why not!"

Haha

Yeah I just did a little reading on it and the movement looks quite complicated... I would think your right at the possible 100k price.. And for that I can think of about 100 other watches I'd rather have.

It do like it from the stand point of seeing people do something new and interesting with something that you would think everything that's possible has already been done to a watch. I'm all for creativity and inventiveness.

100% agreed. It's important to keep designs creative. Not a huge fan of that watch, but most definitely somethin cool to see on someone's wrist! :)

You will need to carry a second watch if you want to know the time in a hurry :icon_mrgreen:

i once met a guy who wore a Maximilian Büsser & Friends (MB&F) Horological Machine N°2 (HM2)

standard.jpg

he couldn't even tell the time on it.. :lol2:

he couldn't even tell the time on it.. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

Yeah, that would be my problem with both of those watches. :shocked:

The traditional design of a watch is not broken, so don't fix it! :icon_mrgreen: