capt_chaos

Vote for this that and the other threads

We have had a rash of frankly crappy and nauseating "Vote for me" threads of late and they tend to be generated by people that do not bring enough to the forum anyway. Some of you (and you know who you are) are serial creators of these threads that make use of our membership and pollute the board.

No more please.

Should you have a valid cause that you wish to raise awareness to our members then please send the details to a moderator which will then be assessed with the other mods for suitability.

Should you post without approval we will just delete the post.

I don't dare ask for a "vote for me, friend, or something" thread because I know I wont get too many votes.

Its better to hold onto the illusion that I am well liked than to ask and shatter that dream.

I don't dare ask for a "vote for me, friend, or something" thread because I know I wont get too many votes.

Its better to hold onto the illusion that I am well liked than to ask and shatter that dream.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah' I stopped voting for this kinda sh*t since way too many of such threads started coming up... Firstly the chicks arn't of the calibre and secondly the one who posts are usually ones who just signed up to get in on the forum. You can see that they did the same on the other sites too.. Bunch of phonies....

Also there seems to be the Video spammers... Tthe ones who get you to check out their Utube vids so they can get payed by Utube according to number of views...