There is big trouble in them there hills!

Allan-Herbie

Then it would be:

ALLAN458TTWISHESHECOULDGETTRACTIONONEDAYBUTHISCARSOUNDSSICK.

fcuk that's a pain to do with an iPhone.

:icon_thumleft:

458 has launch control...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the 458 being miles ahead of anything on the G platform. But imagine what the McLaren will be like. Plus I think the new MP4/12C looks way better from every angle than the 458.

(Another wrench in your gears) - Have you driven a Drophead yet???

I havent.. I dont think I want the drophead now.. There is no enjoyment of the drive in it..

Interesting review. Have never driven the 458 so can't comment but I can't get my head around the exterior styling.

TurboGallardo can you comment on the maintenance and build quality of your 458? Any transmission or electrical issues so far? Regarding the e-diff issues with the 430, any 458 problems with the LSD and torque distribution? I understand the F1 and e-diff software are now on the ECU together...

SLS is nice, but it's no 458! After driving the 458 you won't like the SLS.

458 in Nero Daytona (metallic black) with yellow calipers, shields, black leather, yellow stitching, all the carbon options, and the 20" forged wheels is just about the hottest thing out there.

But I'd still get a Drophead now, and McLaren later.

SLS is nice, but it's no 458! After driving the 458 you won't like the SLS.

458 in Nero Daytona (metallic black) with yellow calipers, shields, black leather, yellow stitching, all the carbon options, and the 20" forged wheels is just about the hottest thing out there.

But I'd still get a Drophead now, and McLaren later.

I was thinking drive 458 for about a year.. then if i like the Mclaren get that...

458 has launch control...

what about in 2nd-4th gear from a roll with 800rwhp? Traction control?

Would think a low boost bolt on would be all you would want to do or need to do.

No way.. fcuk winkelfag.. When he is fired Ill buy another lambo..

You are like the face of Lambo though...this is like my friend from LA saying he likes the Celtics now

I was thinking drive 458 for about a year.. then if i like the Mclaren get that...

Sounds good... So it's time to change your screen name. :icon_mrgreen:

Interesting review. Have never driven the 458 so can't comment but I can't get my head around the exterior styling.

TurboGallardo can you comment on the maintenance and build quality of your 458? Any transmission or electrical issues so far? Regarding the e-diff issues with the 430, any 458 problems with the LSD and torque distribution? I understand the F1 and e-diff software are now on the ECU together...

Porter,

I haven't had the car for all that long but so far it has been perfectly reliable except for a dead battery (only lasted a week and a half sitting in the garage) and a reverse light that wasn't functioning. The build quality is excellent; it feels more solid than a lot of previous Ferraris, almost Porsche-like.

The McLaren is going to give this car a run for its money though.

Just get the 458! It is so far and so beyond any Gallardo, even you said so yourself. I am not saying that based on experience (I also don't need to drive a Veyron to know it's miles ahead of everything else) but I am saying that based on media reviews, consumer reviews, and after seeing a few in person. Cosmetically it looks fantastic, and I am sure the interior (again, as you said) is just as good.

The only downfall I can think of is the lack of AWD IF you want big power. Other than that...GO FOR IT.. :icon_thumleft:

Would think a low boost bolt on would be all you would want to do or need to do.

All I would do is a low boost kit, but then again I might not do anything..

You know traction control works on a roll on too?

You are like the face of Lambo though...this is like my friend from LA saying he likes the Celtics now

HAHA... Ill always be a Lambo guy..

For the price of a 458 you could have a white lp560 spyder

with 1000whp!

If you buy the fcar you lost a friend ;)

Its ok! I have too many friends already! :lol2:

This but with the yellow calipers.

IMG_3916.JPG

Guest Rob Burgundy
This but with the yellow calipers.

IMG_3916.JPG

You're right. I think yellow calipers will look hot!

458Italia_burnedG4.jpg